World's Greatest NFL System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World's Greatest NFL System

I have posted this on the web every season since 1998. If or when it comes up this season, I will post a *reminder.

*Go AGAINST any NFL team that scored 30> and allowed 10 or less points in EACH of their last two games...

...IF...

...they are now playing a team outside of their division.

Last year's winner was the Bills +10 over Dallas, and the 2006 winner was the Cardinals +12 over Chicago.

I have made a very difficult and personal decision to revive my online tipsheet. In short, the decision was based partly on health reasons. But I will elaborate more on that at my site when I have it up and running.

The sheet will be called XL-PIX. This will be my fourth season using excel, but my first incorporating it into the sheet. My current program, which I have worked on all summer long, has an outstanding record ATS, going 98-40 ATS for 71% over the last 4 seasons.

2007: 21-5
    2006: 27-13
    2005: 25-13
    2004: 25-9

I am in the process of running numbers from the 2003 season. The program puts out about 3 games per week from weeks 5-15.

On a side note, I am and always have been adamantly opposed to sports services that charge exhorbitant fees for picks. To be sure, this is an online tipsheet that cost a modest $7 per week.

I'll post more next week. Thanx.

Friday: Patriots -2
    gl,
    dave

Site is UNDER CONSTRUCTION, but there is an initial page of info. Thanx.

http://XL-PIX.tripod.com

Comment

Working...
    X