Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Stevens Dime Players Club Free Trial

Hi Folks,

If you have not yet joined my free trial what are you waiting for, a nice 12-5 (70.6%) +7,160 after 6 of 14 days.

Like I said before, I will not sit here and blah blah blah, I will leave it in your hands to decide if I am the handicapper you need to have a profitable football season. Forget about all those scamdicappers, I am honest and hard working and am here to make you money and not waste your hard earned money.

There are still 8 days left in the free trial, make sure take advantage by emailing me at [email protected] with "Free Trial" as the subject line.

Below is a copy of what I released during the first 6 days of the free trial.

COMP PLAY... MLB - NEW YORK METS -1.5 (-107) @ PINNACLE (Not a Premium Pick).

--- On Wed, 8/6/08, Dime Players Club ... wrote:

Subject: Free Trial... Day 6 of 14
    To: [email protected]
    Date: Wednesday, August 6, 2008, 11:08 AM

TONY STEVENS
    DIME PLAYERS CLUB

The Mathematical Approach To Sports Predictions!

Free Trial... Day 6 of 14
    Free Trial Record... 10-5 (66.7%) +5,160

Another Winning Day Yesterday As We Went 2-2 (50.0%) +370.

Below Is My Price List, I Am Sure You Will Agree That My Price Is Very Reasonable For The Quality And Honest Service I Provide.

Please Feel Free To Contact Me If You Have Any Questions At All.

2008 PRICE LIST

All Sports Daily Package... $15
    All Sports Weekly Package... $70
    AFL Season Package... $100
    CFL Season Package... $100
    WNBA Season Package... $100
    All Sports Monthly Package... $150
    MLB Season Package... $300
    NHL Season Package... $300
    NBA & NCAAB Season Package... $450
    NFL & NCAAF Season Package... $450
    All Sports Yearly Package... $900

FREE TRIAL PICKS

MLB - MILWAUKEE BREWERS (-119) @ PINNACLE

MLB - TORONTO BLUE JAYS (-104) @ PINNACLE

MLB - COLORADO ROCKIES -1.5 (+100) @ BOOKMAKER

Good Luck!

--- On Tue, 8/5/08, Dime Players Club ... wrote:

Subject: Free Trial... Day 5 of 14
    Date: Tuesday, August 5, 2008, 11:38 AM

TONY STEVENS
    DIME PLAYERS CLUB

Free Trial... Day 5 of 14
    Free Trial Record... 8-3 (72.7%) +4,790

MLB - MILWAUKEE BREWERS (+113) @ PINNACLE

MLB - PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES -1.5 (+144) @ PINNACLE

MLB - TORONTO BLUE JAYS -1.5 (+160) @ BETCRIS

MLB - COLORADO ROCKIES -1.5 (+124) @ PINNACLE

Good Luck!

--- On Mon, 8/4/08, Dime Players Club ... wrote:

Subject: Free Trial... Day 4 of 14
    Date: Monday, August 4, 2008, 10:19 AM

TONY STEVENS
    DIME PLAYERS CLUB

Free Trial... Day 4 of 14
    Free Trial Record... 7-3 (70.0%) +3,650

MLB - TORONTO BLUE JAYS -1.5 (+114) @ PINNACLE

Good Luck!

--- On Sun, 8/3/08, Dime Players Club ... wrote:

Subject: Free Trial... Odds Update
    Date: Sunday, August 3, 2008, 3:55 PM

MLB - CHICAGO CUBS -1.5 (-110) @ PINNACLE

--- On Sun, 8/3/08, Dime Players Club ... wrote:

Subject: Free Trial... Day 3 of 14
    Date: Sunday, August 3, 2008, 10:56 AM

TONY STEVENS
    DIME PLAYERS CLUB

Free Trial... Day 3 of 14
    Free Trial Record... 6-3 (66.7%) +2,650

MLB - CHICAGO CUBS -1.5 (-120)

Odds Not Available As Of Yet, Should Be About -120.

Good Luck!

--- On Sat, 8/2/08, Dime Players Club ... wrote:

Subject: Free Trial... Day 2 of 14
    Date: Saturday, August 2, 2008, 3:21 PM

TONY STEVENS
    DIME PLAYERS CLUB

Free Trial... Day 2 of 14
    Free Trial Record... 2-2 (50.0%) -350

CFL - SASKATCHEWAN ROUGHRIDERS +6.5 (-110) @ PINNACLE

MLB - CHICAGO CUBS -1.5 (+100) @ LOGANS

MLB - PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES (-105) @ SPORTSBETTING

MLB - COLORADO ROCKIES (+152) @ PINNACLE

MLB - TORONTO BLUE JAYS (-117) @ PINNACLE

Good Luck!

--- On Fri, 8/1/08, Dime Players Club ... wrote:

Subject: Free Trial... Day 1 of 14
    Date: Friday, August 1, 2008, 3:35 PM

TONY STEVENS
    DIME PLAYERS CLUB

Free Trial... Day 1 of 14
    Free Trial Record... 0-0 (0.0%) +0,000

CFL - TORONTO ARGONAUTS -3 (-105) @ LOGANS

MLB - CHICAGO CUBS -1.5 (-120) @ BETJAMAICA

MLB - NEW YORK METS (-115) @ PINNACLE

MLB - COLORADO ROCKIES (-101) @ BETJAMAICA

Good Luck!

Week one of the free trial has com to an end, now on to week two.

Free Trial Record... 13-6 (68.4%) +7,060, we split yesterday 1-1 losing the juice.

However, I do have some good news for all...

I ran my system on NFLX yesterday and took the calculated results on the side & total of all five games just so see how effective is would be in the preseason, you can say it did really well as it went...

NFL 7-2-1 (78% for +$491) Last 10 (this was copied and pasted).

My NFLX is being monitored and I will provide you all with the link once the free trial is over, but for now I want you all to consentrate on the free trial.

Even though I had a really good day in NFLX I will not be offering preseason plays this year, I would rather test it first and make sure it is as good in the preseason as it is in the regular season.

I look forward to a really good football season, I spent 3 years putting together a system that could make everyone an extra buck and by the looks of it, it is perfectly ajusted.

There are still 7 days left in the free trial, you can still take advantage by emailing me at [email protected] with "Free Trial" as the subject line to take advantage of my free trial.

Comment

Oh ya... I forgot to add my Comp Play above...

MLB - NEW YORK YANKEES (+140) @ BELMONT (Not a Premium Pick).

Comment

Free Trial Record... 14-7 (66.7%) +6,960 after 8 of 14 days.

Comp Plays... NFL - Buffalo Bills +3.5 (-110) & Atlanta Falcons +3.5 (-110).

Comment

Originally posted by ts3577
          Free Trial Record... 14-7 (66.7%) +6,960 after 8 of 14 days.

Comp Plays... NFL - Buffalo Bills +3.5 (-110) & Atlanta Falcons +3.5 (-110).

good luck man but there is no way you can win at every sport.Your package has a different amount for every sport you can bet on.My advice to you is concentrate on your strenghts and only make them a play.No one and i mean no one can win in every sport.Everyone has thier strong points and weaknesses
          MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
          HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
          0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

The price reflects the amount of plays you get per sport, you get less afl, cfl and wnba plays then you do nfl, ncaaf, nba, ncaab, mlb and nhl plays, that is why the difference in price.

In regards to winning in all sports, this is not something I came up with overnight, it took three years to put together, eight months of testing and now I am in my 10th day of showing the public.

Comment

Free Trial Record... 16-9 (64.0%) +6,960

We split again yesterday as we went 2-2 (50.0%) +0. After 9 of 14 days we have still not had a day where we have lost more then the juice, no losing day in 9 days and that is what it is all about, not losing money during the lows. After splitting the first day of our free trial we won 5 straight days and have split the last 3 days.

Good news in regards to the NFL, I released my first two football plays to the public yesterday as comp plays (right here in the forum) and they both cashed in, a nice 2-0 as the Buffalo Bills +3.5 and Atlanta Falcons +3.5 both got back door ******, a very positive sign, I am expecting a really profitable football season.

YEARLY MEMBERSHIP

Now that we are into our tenth day of the free trial I feel it is time to start talks in regards to making you a long term member of my Dime Players Club.

I know that two week is not long enough for you to get to know me well enough, that is why I am offering a reduced yearly membership, like this you will be able to see my work first hand for 365 days.

Now you can get every NFL, NCAAF, AFL, CFL, NBA, NCAAB, WNBA, MLB and NHL play I release for one full year for only $750, that is just over $2 a day for quality and honest service.

I am sure you have seen first hand that you can count on my selections, with a 16-9 record in the free trial and with the losers not being way off (for example Edmonton +5.5 lost by 6, the other day we had Toronto -1.5 but they only won by 1 and early in the free trial we had a heart breaking 9th inning loss) as you can see you count on a profitable relationship if you join my service.

I am also looking forward to a very profitable football season, I released to the public my first two football plays and they both cashed in.

Do not throw away your hard earned money, make your best bet of the season by joining my Dime Players Club, I guarantee you will not regret it.

This yearly membership special offer ends on the 14th of August 2008.

If you are interested in taking advantage of this special offer let me know and I will send you payment instructions. At the moment I am only taking Western Union payments, but within 2 to 3 weeks (when my website is up and running) I will also be taking PayPal and MoneyBookers payments.

I look forward to having you as a Dime Players Club member, I am sure you will enjoy the service and profits.

Kind Regards,

Tony Stevens
              Dime Players Club

COMP PLAY... MLB - PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES -1.5 (-110) @ 5DIMES

Good Luck!
              Last edited by ts3577; 08-10-2008, 07:34 AM.

Comment

Yesterday we had our first losing day in 10 days of the free trial. There are still four days of the free trial left that you can still take advantage of, all you have to do is email me at [email protected] with Free Trial as the subject.

Comment

Yesterday we had our first losing day in 10 days of the free trial. There are still four days of the free trial left that you can still take advantage of, all you have to do is email me at [email protected] with Free Trial as the subject.
                  You need to post a comp

Comment

We have had only one losing day in 11 days of the free trial. You can still take advantage of the last three days of the free trial.

Comp Play... MLB - TAMPA BAY -1.5 (+116) @ PINNACLE

Comment

A nice 3-1 yesterday, our only loser won the game but failed to cover the runline.

Two days left in the free trial and the $750 Yearly Membership Special Offer.

Due to high demand PayPal is now available for payments, Western Union is still an option. Please contact me for PayPal or Western Union payment information if you are interested in becoming a Dime Players Club member.

Do not forget that this special offer ends on the 08/14, so do not daily if you want to be part of one of the most profitable handicapping services.

Comp Play... MLB - MILWAUKEE BREWERS -1.5 (-118) @ PINNACLE

Comment

Free Trial Record

Week 1... 13-6 (68.4%) +7,060
                        Week 2... 11-7 (61.1%) +4,030

A perfect 4-0 yesterday got us back in the green this week, 7-1 last two days. Today is the last day of the free trial and the last day of the $750 Yearly Membership Special Offer.

I had 571 sports bettors join my free trial, some from day one and others as the free trial moved on. I am sure that plenty of people joined thinking that they were dealing with another scamdicapper, but guess what, they quickly saw they were wrong.

I spend three years developing a system that would give us the edge over the books, then tested it for eight months, the results were just amazing. After 13 of 14 days of my free trial, like most of you know, we have had only one losing day. I am sure you have all seen that I am for real and that I can help you make a profit sports betting.

So far a dime player made a profit of $11,090 in just 13 days of my free trial, even a smaller $100 player made $1,109. A year of service, if purchased today, only costs $750, that is just over $2 a day. Anyone that did take advantage of my free trial easily made more then the cost of the yearly fee without paying one cent, therefore there is no reason for you not become a Dime Players Club member?

I can not force you to join me, it is in your hands, but how can you not join a sports handicapping service that covered your membership fee without charging you one cent?

If you have not taken advantage of my Yearly Membership for only $750 I would like to invite you to do so today. I do not see a reason why all 571 free trial members would not join me. All have seen the quality of my selections and I am sure that you all would agree that my service is next to none.

Earlier I asked free trial members for a testimonial, if you have not sent me one or would like to send a more updated one please do so, I will have a testimonials page on my website and a few testimonials would be nice.

Below is payment methods for my Yearly Membership, make your best bet of the season and join me for 365 days for only $750, that is just over $2 a day.

PAYPAL

Send payment to [email protected] or click below...

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...harset=UTF%2d8

MONEYBOOKERS

Send payments to [email protected]

WESTERN UNION

Please contact me for Western Union information if you wish to use this payment method.

Do not forget that this special offer ends on the 08/14, so do not daily if you want to be part of one of the most profitable handicapping services.

COMP PLAY... MLB - HOUSTON ASTROS -1.5 (+130) @ BETJAMAICA

Tony Stevens
                        Dime Players Club
                        [email protected]

Comment

FREE TRIAL RESULTS

Week 2... 14-7 (66.7%) +7,380

OVERALL... 27-13 (67.5%) +14,440

Only 2% of sports bettors make a profit in the longrun!

Now ask yourself, do you want to be part of the 2% or do you want to continue throwing away your hard earned money?

Congrats to all that took advantage of my free trial!

Tony Stevens
                          Dime Players Club
                          [email protected]

Comment

FREE TRIAL RESULTS

Week 2... 14-7 (66.7%) +7,380

OVERALL... 27-13 (67.5%) +14,440

Only 2% of sports bettors make a profit in the longrun!

Now ask yourself, do you want to be part of the 2% or do you want to continue throwing away your hard earned money?

Congrats to all that took advantage of my free trial!

Tony Stevens
                            Dime Players Club
                            [email protected]
                            Where's the comp play?

Comment

Hi Everyone,

I just want to let you know about a few things that are going on at Tony Stevens Dime Players Club.

First, I would like to let you know that my website is now live, the backend is still not complete, but all the basic information is available on the website, the url is www.DimePlayersClub.com.

Second, I have made available a NFL & NCAAF package and also a rest of MLB package, you can get further information at www.DimePlayersClub.com/news.htm.

Third, after showing you what I could do in US Sports with my two week free trial I am offering my World Soccer plays free of charge for one week. The free trial starts today and ends on Friday. Just email me at [email protected] with Free Soccer as the subject so you may be added to my free trial email list.

COMP PLAY... MLB - COLORADO ROCKIES +125

That is all for now!

Tony Stevens
                              DimePlayersClub.com

Comment

Working...
                              X