sat late phone play-below

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sat late phone play-below

ON SATURDAY THE GUARANTEED AFTERNOON DELIGHT IS ON THE BOSTON REDSOX GAME 910 AT 3:55 EASTERN. WE ARE GOING TO PLAY THIS GAME ON THE RUN LINE -1.5 AT -125. THE REDSOX SEND DICE-K- TO THE MOUND TODAY KNOWING THEY ARE 6-0 IN HIS TEAM STARTS AT HOME. HIS ERA IS A FORMIDABLE 2.48 IN THESE STARTS. THE BOSOX STAND AT 22-6 AT HOME VS RIGHTYS AND 16-2 AS HOMEFAVS OF -150 OR MORE AND OF THE 16 WINS 14 HAVE BEEN BY 2 RUNS OR MORE,HENCE THE RUNLINE PLAY. THE REDSOX DONT LOSE OFTEN AT HOME,IN HOMERS FOLLOWING A HOME LOSS THEY ARE 5-1 SU. 4-0 IN GAME 2 OF A HOME SERIES IF THEY LOST GAME 1.THE CARDS SEND A ROOKIE PITCHER IN BOOGS MAKING JUST HIS SECOND ROAD START.THIS COULD SPELL TROUBLE FOR THE RED BIRDS WHO MAY FIND THEMSELVES FAR BEHIND EARLY. BACK THE SOX IN THIS DAY TIME AFFAIR. THERES ONE POWER MOVE COMING UP ON NIGHT CARD. this ones on me fellas i played for 3 units lets hope it cashes bol gc.

on saturday it was splitville losing with the redsox money line and cashing with the angels for a slight profit. i have one nice total ready for those who want it. for a free play take the jays to stop there losing streak on sunday bol gc-

Comment

The Angels Were Higher Than +125 ? I Played Them At +105....i Need Your Book I Guess...

Comment

Originally posted by tash
        The Angels Were Higher Than +125 ? I Played Them At +105....i Need Your Book I Guess...
        Good point!

Comment

just saw this- the angles were a 4 unit play the sox 3 unit, there was no +125. bol gc-

Comment

I don't even see where the Angels were posted as a play, let alone a bigger play the GUARANTEED AFTERNOON DELIGHT play on the RedSox

Comment

dear big- the angels were my late play for saturday, my customers did recieve the play, the redsox run line was a latephone play that iposted here for free. the play did go down. i was just stating my results for the day is all. sorry for the miscomunication bol gc-

Comment

Working...
              X