nba finals-stats trends and angles updated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nba finals-stats trends and angles updated

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In This Thread Feel Free To Post Your Thoughts And Ideas, Stats And Trends Here. Lets Do What I Have On Boston First- The Celtics Were 9 Games Better Than The Lakers In The Nba Reg.season. Teams All Time Regarless Of What There Record Is In The Playoffs Are 16-1 In Playoff Series When They Are 9 Better. The Celtics Hve The #1 Record And The Lakers The #2 Record Overall This Year. Whrn The Two Tops Meet The #1 Team Is 13-3 To Win The Series That Goes Bact To 1997. I Believe Thats The Last Time This Has Happened, Coorect Me If Iam Wrong. Teams Who Have Game 1 At Home Are Rarely A Dog In The Series. They Win The Series To The Tune Off 44-17. In The Nba Finals. The Celtics Have Handled The Lakers Both Times This Year, Easily At La In The 4 Th In 5 Nights With The Lakers Rested, Very, Very Impressive. Kobe Played Innthat Game. Gasol Did Not, And I Honestly Dont Know If He Makes Up The Difference In That Blowout Loss. thats The Celtics. Now For The Lakers. It Is Imperative For Any Road Team In The Finals To Win Game 1. The Lakers Will Have An Excellent Chance To Pull It Off. They Flat Out Have More Experience And Are Just A Better Clutch Team. They Are 12-3 In The Playoffs This Year. And Ask Yourself If You Can See Any Team Beating Them 4 Times. Phil Jackson Is 41-1 Su In Series When He Wins The First Game, And Has A Huge Advantage, Over Doc Rivers. Thats The Lakers- In Closing Iam Not Playing The Series, I Will Cap Out The Games On An Individual Basis. I Do Believe In This Series The Team That Wins Game 1, Will Have A 3-2 Lead Heading To Game 6. Anyone With Additonal Info Post Away.gc

i posted this at anotther forum shortly before the series started. for an update teams up 2-0 in the series in the finals round all time are 22-3. 88% and yet the series price is still decent. im personally going to cap the games on an individual basis.bol gc-

Comment

Working...
    X