Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4 MLB and 1 NBA play on tonight card. Solid freebie inside!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 MLB and 1 NBA play on tonight card. Solid freebie inside!!!

The night was almost super, but for a 3 spot the ChiSox put up in the top of the 12th to push the total Over 8.5 (-1.1 unit). I won my guaranteed MLB 3 unit play (2 in a row now on guaranteed Mondays) on the Phillies in easy fashion, plus I also won with the Cubs over Dodgers (+2 units). In the NHL I won my lone play on Detroit over Pittsburgh (+2 units), but lost my lone NBA on Boston over Detroit (-1.1 unit). Overall a 3-2 night, but could have been better.

19-6 MY L25 3 UNIT OR HIGHER MLB PLAYS

On Today's card I have 4 MLB plays and 1 NBA play. Get all 5 plays right now for just $12.50.

http://www.luckyleprechaunsports.hom....com/home.html

Tonight's freebie and I have another one at my site.

NY Yanks/ BALTIMORE Under 9.5: The Under is 10-2-1 in Yankees last 13 games as a favorite of -110 to -150 and 5-1 in Kennedys last 6 road starts, while the Under is 25-12 in Orioles last 36 games vs. a right-handed starter and 8-1 in Burres' last 9 starts overall. The Yanks had their offensive fun at the hands of the pathetic Seattle pitching staff, but they have yet to get on track vs Baltimore and their young hurlers. On the year the Yanks are scoring just 3.1 rpg vs Baltimore, Including just 2.25 rpg at Baltimore. Tonight they take on Brian Burres, who has a solid 3.16 ERa overall, including a 2.45 ERA at home. Burres has also face the Yanks 5 times, posting a 3.00 ERA in the process. Ian Kennedy takes the hill for the Yanks and even though he has struggled this year he is off his best effort of the year, where he allowed just 1 run in 6 innings vs these same Orioles. Baltimore has had problems scoing lately as they are averaging just 2.5 rpg over their last 6 games and they are scoring just 3.9 rpg vs righty starters this year, while the Yanks are putting up only 3.7 rpg on the road. 6 of the last 7 in the series has gone Under and it should be another low scoring affair behind a lackluster offensive showing from both squads.

Good luck all!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]
Working...
X