Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

18-2 my last 20 3 unit or higher MLB plays.. AL Game of the Month Tonight!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18-2 my last 20 3 unit or higher MLB plays.. AL Game of the Month Tonight!!!

I have hit all 3 Game of the Month so far in amy and I look to keep it going tonight with my AL GOM.

Well a bad night had to happen sooner or later. Last night I lost my 2nd 3 unit play in a row as Cincinnati lost to San Diego. Where did the Padres offense come from all of a sudden. I also lost with Arizona over Florida (-2.5 units), while my lone win was on the Under in the Atlanta/ NY Mets game.

On today's card I have two 3 unit or higher plays including my 4 unit AL GOM. I also have 3 more MLB plays and 1 NBA play.
    Get all 6 plays right now for just $12.50.

http://www.luckyleprechaunsports.hom....com/home.html

Here is today's freebie and I have another one at my site.

ATLANTA -136 over Florida: The Diamondbacks are 1-7 in their last 8 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600, while the Braves are 9-2 in their last 11 games as a favorite of -110 to -150 and 6-1 in Reyes' last 7 starts. Atlanta has been good at home this year going 20-5, while hitting .315 and scoring 6 rpg. The Brave have had some problems with lefties this year but they are facing Doug Davis, who is making his first start in a while and should be a bit rusty. You don't want to be rusty when facing this offense. Jo Jo Reyes has been solid at home this year going 2-0 with a 2.77 ERA. The Arizona offense has been slumping of late as they are hitting just .218 and scoring only 3 rpg in their last 7 games, plus they are coming off a series in Florida where they only scored 3 runs tpotal in 3 games. For the year Arizoina is scoring just 3.6 rpg and hitting .215 on the road. Arizona is 20-5 vs the West this year, but 5-14 vs the rest of the league, and at last check Atlanta wasn't in the West. The Braves continue to roll at home.

Good Luck All!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]

Sorry that free pick should say a=atlanta -136 over Arizona. My Bad.
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]

Comment

Way to go Rook
      2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Working...
      X