Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• great SI article on touts and their scams

http://www.sportswire.com/phl/faq/utb/siarticle.asp

this is a great read on everything we have been discussing here lately with some of names we all know and love exposed.check it out.

sorry bettorschat if this is in the wrong forum.please move it over if it is.thanks:eek:

Comment

wow good article

Comment

pretty much sums everything up doesn't it?stick with the services people you trust refer you to or the ones who will go out of their way to prove their record and their honesty.

and stay far,far away from these lying scumbag tout bastards

Comment

SAINTS UNDER:angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire

Comment

Meteor-great article.
            Although many of what was written in there had to with what happened 10-12 years ago, nothing has changed.
            I am glad you posted it because it obviously pertains to our discussions the last few years.
            For your newbies, Just remember that anyone who claims any winning percentage of 75% or better (or actually anything even close to 75% )for a season is a downright liar plain and simple.
            When you see ads that promise you the moon and infer that the more you pay, the higher the percentage of winning games, avoid that service, as they are also con/scam artists.
            Avoid anyone who can't/won't give you an independent reliable monitoring service to verify its record.
            Anyone who has gambled for a while and read the different threads knows who these guys are.
            As the expression goes, "Let the buyer beware."

Comment

I for one would love to hear more reactions to this article.

Comment

I've read that article before and it doesn't suprise me one bit. A lot of the guys that are raking in big $$ are great at marketing themselves even if it is deceptive marketing.

That ad in reality is a way for that site to market its plays too though.

Red Zone Sports is a member there and post comp plays on bettorstalk.com

There is handicapper on there that I got free plays from like 3 years ago for winning a contest and he sucked big time.

Comment

i agree with that bettorschat about that site using it to market its own plays,but the article itself comes from SI which is why i posted it.

savage i wasn't sure how old it was...i suspected a few years for sure but like you said,and my experiences of the last year confirm, NOTHING has changed.

it's really a shame that such absolute vermin walk the face of this planet.

Comment

IN RESPONSE TO A GREAT ARTICLE

JCDSPORTS is a sports service that operates with honesty and integrity. We DO NOT call and harass people about joining our service. We DO NOT have *1000000 *** STAR bailout games of the year as some services do every week. We DO NOT ask you what you wager per game because it is none of our business. We DO NOT give one half of the country team A and the other half of the country team B. We work hard at what we do going over stats, trends, injuries, etc., something that alot of people do not have the time or patience to do. We sell our service for our work at a very resonable price that can be used by the $11 player or the $1100 player. We give all the same plays to everyone and we document that on our own website daily for the whole computer nation to see. We also pay monitoring services to monitor our games so that YOU, the wagering public can see who is honest or not. Do we have losing days and losing weeks? Of course we do and any service that tells you different is lying. We know that if you win 53-54% of the time, you make money, not alot, but you make money. Service that claim to win 75-80% are pulling your chain. YOU pay for a service to do the research on games that you do not have the time, resources or patience to do. JCDSPORTS feels that we are fair and we are not afraid to post and tell what we do. We get upset about the scammers because they give companies like us a bad name, a name that we try hard to protect and a name we are proud to talk about. There are some bad times, but good sports service will work with their clients during the bad times until they get on the winning track.
                    Sorry to be so long winded, but we at JCDSPORTS try hard to prove to YOU that we are an honest service with very affordable prices. We work hard for YOUR money and we will continue to do so.
                    Thanks, and good luck
                    JCDSPORTS

Comment

JCD-If all of the other services adhered to the high standards and honesty which you do, there would be not reason for me and others to point out and expose the ludicrous claims and lies of those who claim 75%-90% winning percentages lifetime in all sports;unfortunately we all know they are out there and some as we have seen even have the audacity to post their total undocumented bs right on this thread.
                      Thankfully, most of the folks who post and read on this thread can see through the lies of those who make such claims and move on.
                      Keep up the good work.

Comment

Working...
                      X