East Coast Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East Coast Wednesday

HI GUYS WE HAD A VERY TOUGH START TO THE MLB PLAY-OFFS AND GO 0-4 ON THE DAY AND WE ARE DEFINATELY NOT HAPPY ABOUT THAT.

We pick and chose our games in a manner that allows us to be positive units in the long run, but their are some tough days that come up, but the better days out weigh the poor days.

We will get back to winning ways and quick
    If you registered for our plays yesterday, e-mail me personally

[email protected] and we will give you a free day of your choice

We try to be very honest and all our plays are tracked for this purpose and we dont come out and tell you lies. You can guarantee that we are gearing up for a very big NHL season

Monthly subscribers will now get 3 free months the next time they purchase a monthly pass (4 months for the price of 1). Only our 5 stars in NHL will more than pay for that monthly fee in a very short time, if not in only 1 bet. We are trying to build a long term client base!!

thanks,
    East Coast

Good Luck today East Coast. Has I said in your other post its a long term investment. I have never personally received your plays. But from everything I have heard on the board you have won big time over the course of being here, also your a honest Service. We all have those kind of days it happens.

Good Luck today :D
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Eastcoast

We are also a handicapping service and I see a lot of bashing on these forums. JCDSPORTS does not get into the bashing of other services as we know that ther are good services that are honest and hardworking and there are bad services that do try and rip off the public. WE feel that we are one of the good hardworking services that over the long season, we will win for our clients. We had a great baseball season and we will get football back on track. By reading your post, we feel that you are also one of those honest handicappers because you are not afraid to post your results. We are not in habit of posting like this but we like what we saw. Good luck and lets keep everyone honest.
      JCDSPORTS
      BIG DAVE
      JCDSPORTS

Comment

Off to a 3-0 start

way to answer back buddy:D

Comment

way to go east coast.services like yourselves are much appreciated.

Comment

JCDSPORTS, i agree with you 100%

there are some honest services and the scumbags often give the honest ones a bad name unfortunately

Comment

JCDSPORTS those are points well taken. We are monitored (such as yourselves) in order to build trust with our clients. We are not here to make a quick dollar by being dishonest. We agree that bashing with dishonest services does not result in positive results, so we pretty much just worry about our plays, and our clients

goog luck

Gianni

East Coast

Comment

Working...
              X