17-3 In Bases The Last 5 Days. Free Promo Has 5 Days Left

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17-3 In Bases The Last 5 Days. Free Promo Has 5 Days Left

It's been an amazing run as I'm now 17-3 in baseball, the last 5days, after yesterday's 4-0 sweep. I won with Toronto over Baltimore (+3 units), the Mets -1.5 over Washington (+2.4 units), the Phils over Houston (+2 units) and the Yanks over Tampa Bay (+1 unit). There had to be a downer to my day as I lost my lone NBA play on the Under in the Detroit/ Minnesota game (-2.2 units).

My promotion continues with 5 days left of free premium plays. Just click on the premium link at my site to get the plays. NO PASSWORD NEEDED.

Right now I have 5 big MLB plays and 1 play in the NBA. Get all 6 plays right now for FREE.

http://www.luckyleprechaunsports.hom....com/home.html

Today's free play is taken from the card above.

Chicago / Cincinnati UNDER 12: The Under is 13-3 in Reds last 16 after scoring 5 runs or more in their previous game, while the Under is 13-3-1 in Zambrano's last 17 starts vs. a team with a losing record and 13-3-1 in his last 17 starts vs. National League Central. I realize the wind is blowing out at 20 mph, but I still believe that both these pitchers will be able to keep the ball down for the most part. Josh Fogg has a high overall ERA vs the Cubs, but in his last 4 trips to the Windy City he has a very nice 2.91 ERA. Zambrano has a solid 1.32 ERA in 2 home starts this year with a total of 6 rpg being scored in those 2 games. For they year Cub games have averaged just 6.7 rpg with Zambrano on the mound. The Reds are scoring just 3.9 rpg on the road, while the Cubs have put up 5 rpg at home. Even with the wind I see this game staying Under the total.

Good luck all tonight!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]

Nice work Rainbow Warrior!

Comment

Working...
    X