No announcement yet.

Touts vs Handicappers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes i agree....i know mark and ocd are in fact friends....and it would only make sense to all group together to lower the costs of ads etc....

fwiw i totally agree on what you said about the baseball picks....OCD loves dogs...animals not afraid to take the favs on the RL etc...
    the original "HuskerFan"

Comment

First thing Mark is not the Animals real name

he hides his real name. he says it's mark but it's not.

Oc Dooley and the Animal don't give out both sides on purpose like some Cons do. The Animal works like Jim feist National Sports Service

it's a game of hot and Cold heres how it works

Feist on Saturday might release 7 picks and go 2-5 not good his paying customers are pissed. BUT Scott Spreitzer had 4 picks and he went 3-1 a solid day his paying customers are happy. Dave Coking realesed a game of the year and it gets smoked his clients are calling his office calling him names but sitting next to him is Glenn Mcgrew he had a big play on a different game and it won by 30 his paying customers are happy.

But here is the catch ALL THE MONEY from picks being purchased from , SPREITZER, COKIN, MCGREW all goes to NSS which is national Sports Services the company owned by Jim feist.

Fesit just throws all the money in a pile and divides it up each capper gets a piece of the action and feist will take a bigger cut becuase he's the owner of the marketing company and has bills to pay.

This way a capper could have a brutal week or year and still make a boatload of money...they are simply playing a game of odds with you.

your not betting on the game your simply betting what handicapper will have the winners. Like on Monday you go to FREESCOREBOARD.com you are just betting what capper will have the winning selection if you picked the Animal you won if you picked OC DOOLEY you lost but they don't really care if any particular game screws up for them becuase all the money goes to FREESCOREBOARD.com and they get paid either way.

Feist does not care he went 2-5and his customers got smoked he's counting all the $25.00 900 # calls to all the cappers he has in his stable his counting all the credit cards they hit for $450 from Cokin, Spreitzer, Mccgrew and himself and at the end of the day they all split it up

So Jim feist goes 2-5 his picks sucked but after counting all the 1-900# calls and all the 1-800# sales on Credit Cards say for the day they made $10,000 all of that belongs to National Sports Services Jim Feist's Marketing Company. All he does then is take his chunk of probably $4,000 afterall it's his company and he has bills and advertising to pay for, thats a nice chunk of change for going 2-5 but he's laughing to the bank. Then the other cappers Cokin, Mcgrew, and Spreitzer would get $2,000. They don't care what capper in the stable win's or not they just know someone out of the group will and customers will be calling back the next day.

This is how these marketers pay the bills and buy a nice car and live the good life Fesit went 2-5 against the spread and pocketed $4,000....must be nice

these guys don't bet for a living and they don't know anymore then you do they MARKET it's all about S A L E S.

these guys like the Animal can say whatever they want...If they had to bet on sports for a living they would not be living the life they wanted that is for sure they would probably be poor BUT marketing now that is where they no they can make good money by working together.

How the Scam works is people see these guys go on great runs like the Animal 15-4 and they think damn I should pay this guy BIG MISTAKE thats what they are banking on. They know if they have 5 or 6 guys giving out picks a couple of them will be on fire and that will keep the suckers on the line. and they will be making sales left and right

BUT when the Animal goes ice cold and his clients get smokedby then OC Dooley will be on Fire or Mike Godsey will be tearing it up and they will be making all the sales and covering for the Animal

they are simply playing a game of odds with you.....when you have 6 people giving out 5 or 6 plays a day someone will come out with a great winning record...they are banking on it.

They don't give a crap about you....They want the sale

besides if there picks are so good why should they sell them anyway ? last time i checked you can get $20,000 dwon on a game no problem if they could win at a rate they want you to think they can they could just go to vegas are wager on the internet and make hundreds of thousands a year...but they know they can't

Freescoreboard.com THE ANIMAL, OC DOOLEY, MIKE GODSEY, JACK STROUD, THE DUKE , JIMMY ASHTON they are no different then NATIONAL SPORTS SERVICE and Jim Feist, Scott Spreitzer, Glenn Mcgrew, Dave Cokin...The exact same operation

sure they will pick winners at times and go on great runs but do you really think they will make you alot of money when it's all said and done...probably not But I know for a fact if you call these guys you will make THEM money hand over fist

Comment

RYAN C...

YOU SEEM TO KNOW ABOUT A LOT OF THESE SERVICES. HOW DO YOU KNOW ALL OF THIS, IF IN FACT IT IS TRUE? AND, WHO WOULD YOU SAY ARE THE MOST RESPECTED CAPPERS OUT THERE TODAY? I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT SERVICES, BUT THE ONES WHO GO TO VEGAS AND PUT DOWN 20K AND WINS. I'M TALKING ABOUT THE ONES WHO WIN CONSISTENTLY, THE PEOPLE VEGAS ARE SCARED OF. I ASSUME THE WISEGUYS ARE ONE. BUT DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO THEY ARE? NAMES?
        A $300 PICTURE TUBE WILL BLOW BEFORE A $.10 FUSE- MURPHY'S LAW

Comment

Bugs I can name 2 of them:

Billy Walters
          Lem Banker

Comment

BUGS

In my line I can name one also :

Marcel The Racing Consultant

A top notch handicapper for many years now with his extrordinary " wofs" system .

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
            " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Working...
            X