Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10 Days for Free!!! 2 Solid Plays Inside!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 Days for Free!!! 2 Solid Plays Inside!!!

FREE, FREE, FREE!!!

That's right everything is FREE. For the next 10 days I will be giving all of my service plays away for free. Nothing to buy. Just click on the Premium Plays Login link at my site day to get all of that day's plays. Right now I have 6 premium plays ready to go. Enjoy.

http://www.luckyleprechaunsports.hom....com/home.html

Here are two plays from my free picks page.

Phoenix -3 over HOUSTON: The Suns are 10-2-1 ATS in their last 13 vs. Western Conference and 14-3 ATS in the last 17 meetings with Houston overall, while the Rockets are 7-20-1 ATS in their last 28 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of greater than .600. The Suns have got it going on now as they enter the game winners in 6 of their last 8 games scoring 113ppg in the process. Their defense has also gotten better as they are allowing a respectable 96 ppg in their last 4 games. The Rockets have gone 6-3 in their last 9 games, but only played 2 teams with a winning record in that stretch and they lost those 2 games by an average of 15.5 ppg. The Suns are the better team here and thye have dominated the series in the past, so look for them to walk away with a solid road win here.

BOSTON/ New York UNDER 10: The Under is 5-0 in Yankees last 5 games vs. a right-handed starter, while the Under is 20-8 in Red Sox last 28 games vs. a starter with a WHIP less than 1.15. Thanks to some injurioes the Yankees bats have been quiet in the early going as they have scored more than 4 runs on twice in their 1st 10 games, while hitting under .250 for the year. Wang has pitched well for the yanks in the early going and he will be taking on a Sox squad that hasn't been spectacular themselves in the early going as they scored just 3 runs ppg in their last 8 games prior to last night's explosion. With 2 struggling offenses going and a couple of solid pitchers on the mound, I'll take the Under in this one.

Good Luck Tonight!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]
Working...
X