Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TY GASTON SAYS SORRY FOR HITTING 8 POSTS IN A ROW! Should I keep posting?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TY GASTON SAYS SORRY FOR HITTING 8 POSTS IN A ROW! Should I keep posting?

Ty Gaston hit his 8th straight post here at bettorschat.com as the San Francisco Giants won 2-0 over Florida as posted earlier in the day!
    *NOTE for those who bashed me for using a 185 favorite, I'm glad you played the dog cuase you LOST and I won!
    Give due regards where it is due, how many other people have posted 8 winners in a row here at bettorschat?
    I keep reading ads, this winner, that winner, call this 800 number etc and see how they win! While I generously post here everyday with my picks, do you guys like reading those ads and clicking day after day and not getting any winners.
    Poll, should I stop posting these plays or should I Try tomorrow to get number 9 in a row?
    respond with a yes or no poll
    thanks Ty Gaston
    yes
    56.25%
    no
    43.75%

www.zzcream.com

Comment

NUT your to much

You and those websites
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

http://www.milf-seeker-hunter.com/

Comment

Nut

Thanks for the humor NUT your very special, when in Canada, do as the Canadians I guess
          Ty

Comment

i'm working right down by there tomorrow...maybe i'll drop in on your behalf

Comment

women are beautiful

soft skin, soft butt, cant wait till my gf comes home

Comment

Nut,

Which one of the milf hunters were you??

lol

I love the stories, even though they are strippers paid to be on the site. No way these women were picked up at the grocery store or at the bank..

Comment

i agree

no way - it looks too easy

MILFS ARE NICE VERY NICE:D

Comment

1 final suggestion on this issue

i have a last suggestion on this issue that could settle it once and for all.

since BUGS has been you biggest supporter here and whose kind words you seem to have appreciated,why not provide him with your V.I.P. package plays for the rest of the season and he can accurately monitor the records and post them here so that all can see.i'm sure 1 complimentary package will not kill your pocket book especially to one of your supporters,and this way we can all see for our own eyes that you are the high quality capper your records suggest.and if business is what you are after if you hit 70% proven by bugs i'm sure it would sky rocket.that's of course if he wouldn't mind doing it if you desired.

as i said i truly would pay for plays if they were proven to be that good and i'm sure others would too.that is my ony goal here...to find the honest services out there and weed out the dirtbags who have screwed many of us before.good luck

:D

Comment

Good one Meteor..

Lets see what the chubby irish guy has to say?

When in Philly I saw his show..and man that guy is NOT funny.

Shave the moustache, wear a hat and take it easy on the cheap women jokes Ty.

I bet you and Bobby D had a few laughs after scamming innocent people who called after your show on Sat/Sun

So lets see what he says..give the plays, the good stuff..not that crap you give your comp players.

And Nut..are you saying that you are part of the production team and know about Milfs by experience? I wouldnt mind stumbling upon a milf..

Comment

and just to clarify BUGS wouldn't have to post the plays before the gamesd as gaston obviously does have customers that this wouldn't be fair to..he would only post the picks/results after the games started or whenever he had the chance to.

or we could all just go hang out at bangbus..that is another option

Comment

i don't care if you hit 8 parked cars with your grandmother tied to the fucking hood. answer the question:

what business name are you registered under to do business in nevada?california?

Comment

Ty-Just saw your vile invective filled comment on another thread.
                            You weight 340 lbs. If there was an over/under for how much of that was hot air and number was 339, I would bet over.
                            Hey, Ty maybe you should go back to grade school and see one of your grade school teachers.
                            If I were the teacher, I would make you go to the front of the class and write on blockboard 100 times "No handicapper wins over 75% of his plays over an entire season" and then for good measure, 100 times, "Most people who read and post at Bettorschat were not born yesterday and can see that Iam not telling the truth."
                            Hey, Ty, how come I have been gambling for over 30 years, follow all the services, have many conversations with many offshores and books and have NEVER heard your service as one to be feared?
                            Boy you would think with that 75-90% winning percentage, word would have gotten out and perhaps HBO would have done a special on such an extraordinary capper;you must be the best kept secret in Vegas.
                            ps Why not clean up your act and foul language and you might have some credibilty.
                            That's all for now;I have to go consult my attorney for a possible lawsuit for defamation of character; perhaps if you give the judge a year's free service of your Code Zebra/Zero/nothing plays, he might rule in your favor.
                            Also, why not check your local drugstore tro see if soap is on sale;you really should wash your foul mouth out with it.
                            By the way TY I am still in my fifties;didn't they teach you that you have to be 65 to receive Social Security.
                            I have to admit something;everything I said about you was really untrue, and that the real reason I retired is because one of your clients has been giving me your Code Zebra Plays for last 10 years, and I have made so much money with them that I can a afford to retire;for the record Ty was just being modest;he is really an outstanding 91.9 in Code Zebra plays since they came into existence.
                            Keep up the good work so that other folks other than I can retire young.
                            Last edited by savage1; 09-30-2003, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X