No announcement yet.

East Coast Tuesday (5 Star MLB Tonight)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East Coast Tuesday (5 Star MLB Tonight)

HI GUYS, OUR ONLY PLAY FOR MONDAY WAS GREEN BAY -4. WE ARE VERY GLAD THAT THE MLB PLAY-OFFS START TONIGHT. WE WILL TAKE OFF WHERE WE LEFT OFF ON ANOTHER BIG WINNING MLB SEASON FOR ALL OUR CLIENTS (all our plays are monitored at trackpicks, we are a very honest service, and have nothing to hide)

WE HAVE A 5 STAR FOR TONIGHT THAT WILL HIT SO DON'T MISS THIS VERY STRONG CARD.

We hope we can gain your confidence because soon 2 of our best sports will start (NHL and NBA). We are just as sharp in those sports as we are in MLB. GET ON BOARD FOR THE MLB PLAY-OFFS!!!

LET EAST COAST GO UP AGAINST YOUR MAN!!!

www.ecsportsconsulting.com is the place for winners

[email protected] is the place for info

thanks,
    East Coast

good luck guys............lets hope for a big mlb play-off run:D

Comment

0-4

5* Atlanta LOST
      3*ECU +1 LOST
      2* FLA LOST
      2* NYY LOST
      NSA's NBA Game Of The Year was on Dallas -4.5 on March 31. Orlando won 108-99. It was a cloudy day for Sonny LaFouchi.

Comment

DR. T...

I'M SURE THEY KNOW THEY WENT 0-4, SO YOU DONT HAVE TO REMIND THEM. I'M SURE THEY WOULD SAY SOMETHING IN THE MORNING TO US ALL HOW THEY DID. LAY OFF.

JUST SO YOU KNOW, I WON MY 4* WITH HOUSTON AND LOST MY 3* WITH ATLANTA. AT LEAST WE HAVE THE GUTS TO POST OUR PLAYS. IF PEOPLE FOLLOW THEN THEY FOLLOW. I DO KNOW THAT IF PEOPLE HAVE FOLLOWED MY PLAYS OVER THE PAST WEEK, THEY WOULD BE UP PRETTY NICE. SO JUST LAY OFF.
        A $300 PICTURE TUBE WILL BLOW BEFORE A $.10 FUSE- MURPHY'S LAW

Comment

tough day but it happens to the best of them

they will rebound!!!

Comment

Dr.T

why dont you mention when East Coast has a winning day, and why dont you mention the fact that they are monitored and plus units overall, and are very honest service

Comment

A little PO'd after spending $14 for their plays and losing all 4. I will agree that they do well overall according to most people at this forum. It was the first time I have ever paid for their services. Hope they do better and bounce back on tomorrow.
              NSA's NBA Game Of The Year was on Dallas -4.5 on March 31. Orlando won 108-99. It was a cloudy day for Sonny LaFouchi.

Comment

shit

i feel bad.......but you know you have to look at the long run record, not a one day record

wont be the last time they have a losing day, but they always come out ahead in the long run

good luck Dr. T

Comment

Dr T

It's tough to pick and choose what days to play with a service. Try them out for a week or month and then decide.

Better luck today.

I had all 4 losers also

Comment

I agree with NUT and Hammer. You can't just go after someone or a service for one day. This is like the stock market. UPS AND DOWNS. GOODS WITH THE BADS.

The goal is to be up over long term. It looks to me they are way up over that time.

Good Luck today EAST COAST

Also good luck to all
                    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Working...
                    X