NCAA Tourney GOY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Tourney GOY

Didn't do as well last night night as I had hoped, but still doing well overall. I am willing to post here without asking for anyone to join until I prove myself first, so I'm even posting my GOY. Gl if you follow. DAVIDSON +5

NCAA Tourney GOY

Didn't do as well last night night as I had hoped, but still doing well overall. I am willing to post here without asking for anyone to join until I prove myself first, so I'm even posting my GOY. Gl if you follow. DAVIDSON +5

Comment

Good luck.Davidson lost to North Carolina by 4,Duke by 6 and UCLA by 12 this year.They will not be intimidated by Wisconsin.Thanks for the pick.

Comment

I have them to beat Wisky in my bracket...GL!!!
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Thanks Chado, and vols fan! gl to any that follow, feel very strongly about the chances of it hitting. Actually like them to win SU so the points are a plus. Email [email protected] to get the winners emailed to you. I am starting off the year with a few FREE MLB winners as well to all that is interested, just contact me.

Comment

Adding Memphis -4.5.... Look for a blowout tonight!

Comment

Good Luck!!!

dEaNo

Comment

Where Do I Send My Check?

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
                When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
                Jon E. Checkers

Comment

jcheckers, once again I have not asked for a dime, I am just posting my plays to prove I can and will win. Get the fact that I am a service out your head and just look at the plays, I think you will find that they are solid! Follow or fade them, I'm just looking to post winners here for a little while. Thanks and goodluck to anyone that followed.

Comment

game not over yet

Comment

never once said it was

Comment

game over now stuip cant use the other word

Comment

Originally posted by kbhoopsfanatics
                          jcheckers, once again I have not asked for a dime, I am just posting my plays to prove I can and will win. Get the fact that I am a service out your head and just look at the plays, I think you will find that they are solid! Follow or fade them, I'm just looking to post winners here for a little while. Thanks and goodluck to anyone that followed.
                          What About Texas? I Know you Hate Texas!!

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
                          When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
                          Jon E. Checkers

Comment

Davidson GOY easy winner straightup by 17. Stay tuned, will post more winners for tomorrow. Congrats to all that followed

Comment

2 plays, 2 more winners. GOY Davidson wins it by 17, and Memphis by 18. [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X