Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least we don't lie like you do;you would make Pinocchio look like a saint and anyone who believes your 90% winning percentage(recently changed to around 80% because even braindead people wouldn't believe 90%) and pays you $25000 for a year of service deserves to get buried, which they will if they stay with you long enough. Where is documentation of your long term record? Can't answer that can you!
    Last edited by savage1; 09-30-2003, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Folks-just look at the crude and vile analogies Mr. Gaston makes in referring to people trying to expose him.
      Is this the kind of "class" capper you want making your selections?
      These are the kinds of responses one would expect from a desperate person who when confronted with something he can't answer- in this case 80-90% winning percentages,$1500 for a Code Zebra play, $25000 for a subscription for plays, etc.
      Hey, Ty the overwhelming opinion over here is not on your side and folks here have an IQ higher than 50, duh!
      Last edited by savage1; 09-30-2003, 12:35 PM.

Comment

ty gaston,

the thing is why don't you just get monitored to prove your record?if you are that good what are you afraid of?i really don't understand this.if it were me i would want everyone to see my results and the proof first hand.

or why not at least post your picks on your own site 5 minutes after the games start?that would at least show proof of your picks.maybe you are rich or have enough clients or whatever already,but truth is i WOULD pay somebody a reasonable fee for picks if i saw with my own eyes they were a lot better than me.

and savage is right..replying to criticism with crude insults just makes you sound like a childish moron

Comment

You guys make some very valid points...

...if a service refuses to be monitored that is a HUGE red flag right off the bat.

Claiming bogus winning percentages of 70% or higher for a season without documentation is the definition of "pathetic tout" as well. Unfortunately there are all kinds in this world though and that includes unscrupulous retards who think they can scam the betting public by making absurd claims. The key is to know which services tell the truth about their record and are working hard in the best interest of their clientele and those who just are out to make a quick buck. One of the top factors is to go with an independent monitoring service (like TrackPicks for example) and see who is hot and who is not.

Sincerely from a documented handicapping service,
          SportsGuru
          http://www.GuruWins.com

Comment

Ty Gaston :

I agree with what most have said here , and I speak from the position of having run a web based prognostication service for greyhounds for many years now. My site documents itself by never , ever removing its past tip sheets for at least a week after they run , and I also keep a up to date percentage thread there . Your remarks expose you for what you are , a scammer and probably a real jerk to boot ! I have watched you from a distance and untill now havent said a thing to or about you , but your classless remarks to a simple question leaves one with little room to ever watch you again.

You remind me of a old capper who used to say :

Need some winners , telepath wanted , You know where to apply ?

Just answer the question and try to keep it honest , it wont kill you and the respect you gain from such endevors will benefit you ten-fold !

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
            " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

PERSONALLY...

NO ONE ON HERE HAS A RIGHT TO ATTACK ANYONE ELSE HERE WITHOUT PROOF. WHAT SAVAGE AND RYAN C. ARE DOING IS ATTACKING. GIVE THE GUY SOME CREDIT, HE HAS WON 7 GAMES IN A ROW, THOSE HAVE BEEN POSTED. BUT, STILL NO ONE GIVES CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE. THESE ATTACKS ARE COMING FROM THE PEOPLE THAT DONT POST PLAYS TO BEGIN WITH. SO WHO WILL I BACK IN THIS CASE? NOT THE LOSERS WHO BASH WITHOUT POSTING PLAYS, AND THATS EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE. THEY ARE LOSERS!!!!!!!!
              A $300 PICTURE TUBE WILL BLOW BEFORE A $.10 FUSE- MURPHY'S LAW

Comment

Hey Bugs-I have been around a long time,and anyone who also has knows that NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE hit 75-90% of their plays for a season;if you want to believe otherwise, go ahead.
                When I see such nonsense posted,I will continue to raise questions and/or ask to see documentation.
                Many services go on runs but as stated, you show me someone who hits 75% -90% as stated for an entire season, and I will show you a liar.
                Maybe if you sign up over there for $25000 for a season and post the plays right after they start, maybe I will change my mind.
                I thought people stopped believing in the tooth fairy when they reached around 4th grade;wake up and smell the coffee.

Comment

Bugs is sticking up for Gaston maybe he is his buddy or maybe Gaston has two different posting names. Why would anyone stick up for a fraud unless it is the same person. Lucky Leo

Comment

i think this is a discussion with no end so it should just be dropped.mr.gaston has stated his reasons for not being monitored,and those of us who have dealt with fraudulent services will not believe anything less than documented proof.

i suggesting posting the games after they start on his site but i'm sure gaston has no interest in this.if he already has the client base he claims he probably doesn't care.

i hope that he is truthful about his record on his site;i really do...if not then shame on him and all the lying scumbag tout liars out there who screw people over for a living.i have no proof gaston is one of these so will not make that claim,but those who are part of that reprehensible clan like dan the man wilson,jack price,charlies sports,etc..etc.. are some of the biggest low life dirtbags out there in the world today.

Comment

I agree with the Jack Price crap. That guy is a big loser. It is hard to trust anyone in the business after people like Jack Price gives it all a bad name. Lucky Leo

Comment

Working...
                      X