• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game of the Year Tonight @ BankrollSports.com

Bankroll Sports Handicapping
    www.bankrollsports.com

10* NBA Inside Information Game of the Year
    Atlanta Hawks @ Utah Jazz - 9:05PM (EST)

Guaranteed Winner or Sunday & Monday Releases Free

@

Tipping of tonight at Bankroll Sports is our biggest NBA release so far this year. Saturday night at 9:05PM (EST) is our 10* NBA Inside Information Game of the Year. Bankroll Sports handicapper, Henry Ness has reported key information for tonight's Atlanta @ Utah matchup that only true insiders are privy too. Ness has reported multiple pieces of key information coming from some of his best sources on the Vegas strip along with top NBA insiders in the Associated Press. Top handicapper, Wade Sterling is in wholehearted agreement based on his research that tonight's game is a mistake by the oddsmakers and is worthy of GOY status. This game is backed by a two-day guarantee. Tonight's 10* Game of the Year release will win or you will get Sunday & Monday of Bankroll Sports releases free of charge. This is one play at Bankroll Sports that you do not want too miss. Money will be pouring in to the Bankroll Sports client accounts tonight as they will be cashing in this release. Tonight's card also features a 5* Wiseguy college basketball release in the 7:00PM (EST) matchup between Providence & West Virginia. The website will be taking orders for tonight's 10* Game of the Year release up until 9:15PM (EST). Players, this game will not lose and will be as easy as they get. Get on board and let us make you some easy money tonight!

Free Release For Saturday 2/23/08
    2* Milwaukee Bucks 3.5 (NBA)

Bankroll Sports Handicapping
    www.bankrollsports.com

Inside info

GL

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
      Inside info

GL
      Don't you just love that kb .. inside info just for BankrollPicks

Comment

And my inside info tells me that your IP matches MVPCapperSports perfectly ... can you explain why??

Ghosting is not allowed on this site ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
          And my inside info tells me that your IP matches MVPCapperSports perfectly ... can you explain why??

As always, thanks for looking out for the fraunds sir!

Comment

Originally posted by Spark

I will go with Sparks inside info over his for sure...that is fuckin hilarious!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
            X