Free Sports Service Selection for Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Sports Service Selection for Wednesday

Hello everyone, 2nd time posting, and once again, I am not going to sit here and tell you we can hit 70-80%, because I am going to tell you right now, we cannot. We don't play every single day, and we do not give out 5-10 plays on the days we do play. The average plays per week will be 15-20, and this includes both NBA and NCAAB. If you are looking for a service that gives you a bunch of selections per week, we are probably not for you. I believe in quality before quanity, we are in this business to make money, not to just get some action in. Our last post here was on 1/11/08 where we posted a winner on the Cavs -7. We had a good response with emails last time from this site, and those of you who emailed have seen what we can do. Our play last night was a 2 unit play on the T-Wolves +3 who won easily without the points. Those of you who haven't emailed us yet to get on the mailing list, send your email to [email protected] and we will give you a free trial

Wednesday
    2 units Suns/Lakers UNDER 224 -109 NBA
    2 units Mississippi State +1.5 -105 NCAA

Remember, just send an email to [email protected] and your free trial will begin. What do you have to lose? Check the plays out for free and see for yourself how we do. I know there are alot of great cappers on this site and elsewhere, so if you are doing just fine on your own, than great. However, if you are struggling, looking for an edge, don't have time to cap on your own, or just want to maximize your winnings, give us a try.

Is this Dimer?

Comment

No sir, it isn't. Have a great night

Comment

Good luck with your picks

Comment

thanks buddy, you too

Comment

What city are you out of??

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
              What city are you out of??
              bump

Comment

2 losers. Hell, it just might be me

Comment

I have lived in or around Brookfield, Wisc most of my life before moving to Topeka about 8 mnths ago

Comment

Working...
                  X