Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going for 4 straight college winners posted here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going for 4 straight college winners posted here!

These Bottom Line College Selections have gone 3-1 so far this season and are currently on a 3 game win streak!

Bottom Line College Football Selection for September 27th:

Take Utah +6.5 @ Colorado State

Prime spot for the Utes as they look end a 5-game losing streak to the Rams. Utah is great on the road as a dog going 9-1 last 5 seasons and CSU is miserable as home chalk going 3-10 past 3+ years. Utah should definitely hang with CSU this time around as their defense should keep Van Pelt in check. You might want to wait and see if you can get +7 but if line drops to +6 hop on it immediately.

13-7 in college, 8-7 in the pros for a very solid 21-14 total mark in football this season! If you need help figuring out who else to take besides the Utes this weekend, the SportsGuru can help! He has 9 other winners going Saturday, Sunday, and Monday and they can be yours at http://www.GuruWins.com ! If there is one thing The SportsGuru knows, it's football and he'll make you money! He is so sure of it that if you sign up for his Weekend Warrior package or Month-long package and he fails to make you a profit this weekend, he'll tack on an additional 2 WEEKS to make up for it! The time is NOW to join him as well as his members in the winning that comes with membership!

Enjoy the freebie!
    SportsGuru
    [email protected]
    All picks are monitored by TrackPicks.com and *********.com

The win streak stays alive...

...as Utah wins outright! That takes these free college selections to 4-1 on the year!

I went 4-1 for my clients today and look for another solid winning day on Sunday. To join me as I continue my assault on the bookies, go to http://www.GuruWins.com now and sign up with a proven, DOCUMENTED winner!

Have a great Sunday!
    SportsGuru
    [email protected]
    all picks are monitored at TrackPicks and National Sports Monitor

Comment

Working...
    X