Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ty Gaston Football/Baseball winners for Thursday go 2-0 today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ty Gaston Football/Baseball winners for Thursday go 2-0 today!

Ty Gaston likes Nebraska -8 1/2 over Southern Mississippi in Thursday's ESPN College Football action!

Ty Gaston likes Toronto Walker -155 over Tampa Bay in Thursday's Major League Baseball Action!

For another baseball winner for Thursday for free, go to Ty Gaston.com and click on free picks right now!

Interesting-A Thursday pick using Monday's line (Neb. - 8 1/2 when line is 10 1/2).
    In all fairness if another service that wants to post here likes S. Miss, it should be allowed to use S. Miss. + 12 1/2.
    If you gave that pick to your clientele on Monday, fine, but makes no sense to post it here on Thursday using non existent line.

Comment

I agree, Nebraska has been 10.5-11 since last night EVERYWHERE i've looked and it is creeping towards 11.5 in some places. I bet everyone that is on Nebraska would LOVE to get that line.

Comment

who cares they don't bet

TY gaston is JACK PRICE same guy just different name

Just giving out both sides anyway

CON MEN thats all they are.....who cares what they say BLA BLA BLA

Ty gaston I would bet my entire bankroll thats not even his real name LOL

on his website he once claimed his code zebra plays were 92-4-2 ties LOL whatever

Comment

HEY JUST MAYBE...

HE PUT HIS BET IN AT -8.5. ANYONE EVER THINK OF THAT? AND RYAN, QUIT BASHING AND FOLLOWING OTHERS. BE A LEADER RYAN AND NOT A FOLLOWER. NOT ALL SERVICES ARE SCAMS. RYAN GET A DAMN CLUE IN LIFE!!!!!!!!
          A $300 PICTURE TUBE WILL BLOW BEFORE A $.10 FUSE- MURPHY'S LAW

Comment

Working...
          X