Football Newsletter EXTRA POINTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football Newsletter EXTRA POINTS

Let's just call it like it is.....Wagering on the outcome of College Football and NFL games, is an incredible form of recreation that definitely enhances one's day-to-day existence.

POINT: And if anyone cares, the Cincinnati Bengals have opened the season 0-3 for the 7th time in the last thirteen years.....Northern Illinois has defeated Maryland 20-13 as a 7.5 point underdog, and Alabama 19-16 in Tuscaloosa, where they were getting 13 points. The Huskies from the MAC, have opened the season 3-0 and now have their first national ranking in school history, at 22nd in the Coaches' Poll.....Jacksonville QB Mark Brunell is now listed as doubtful after receiving five stiches on the top of his left elbow. If he can't play on Sunday vs Houston, rookie Byron Leftwich will make his first start.....Why do I keep thinking that if George Steinbrenner owned the New York Jets, things would look much different in the AFC EAST?.....Notre Dame (1-2) head coach Tyrone Willingham, will decide later this week if freshman Brady Quinn will replace senior Carlye Holiday at quarterback. The new T-shirt on campus reads, "The Holiday is Over. Quinn to Win.".....San Diego Chargers RT Vaughn Parker is out for the season after an arthroscopic procedure revealed a torn ACL and MCL that he suffered last week vs the Ravens.....Here's LSU head coach Nick Saban, after the Tigers beat then-No.7 ranked Georgia 17-10, to move to 4-0 on the season. "This was a big step in having success. Now the next one's a big step in dealing with it."

POINT: I know that it's only three weeks into the season, but I really like what I've seen. Let's go back to our August, NFL Preview Newsletter. Remember? I'm talking about the recommended :"Futures" Plays; New York Giants (2-1), at 8-1 to win the NFC Championship, and the Denver Broncos (3-0), at 9-1 to win the AFC Championship.

POINT: Couple of betting notes:
    1. You know that the pointspreads coming out of Vegas are going to get much tighter. Look for teams that are playing to a positive form, but continue being made the underdog, and you've got an excellent two-team, six-point Teaser.
    2. When you play on a streaking team, you win many times, and you only lose once. Trying to guess when a streak will end, is a sure way to the poor house, as you can lose many times and you only win once.

POINT: You can add to your list of "no-nonsense" Sports good guys, Carolina Panthers head coach John Fox. And, speaking of head coaches, how much longer you figure before Oakland's Bill Callahan needs to think about another line of work.

POINT: Never mind what else is on TV. When you get the chance to watch ESPN SportsCenter, that's what you watch. Sportscaster, Linda Cohn, is as good as there is.

POINT: Information in wagering is what separates the winning money from the losing money. Good handicappers have reliable information. That's why they're good. Full-time handicappers have reliable informatiom, that's why they're full-timers. That's why their players bet games you don't bet, and win money that you don't.

POINT: 42-17, 63-20 and 66-24 are just some of the fundamental, situational and technical numbers that will be working in the direction of our selections this week. Needless to say, the entire Las Vegas Experts handicapping group, is looking forward to another solid winning Football weekend.
    With the above having been said, I make this Complimentary invite, to all readers. You E-Mail me with a "Yes", that you would like to receive the information, and I will have all of our Personal Service selections for this weekend, delivered to your E-Mail box, beginning on Friday.

Regards,
    John
    Las Vegas Experts

E-Mail: [email protected]
Working...
X