• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Francisco +180

All MLB plays are FREE for the rest of the season

www.EvenYourOdds.com/free.php

San Francisco@Houston
    1* San Francisco +180

(Ponson/Oswalt) People think SF has nothing to play for but that's not true at all, this team is 1 game behind Atlanta for home field throughout the playoffs. Bonds is sitting out today for some rest but is available if needed. San Fran has owned Houston going 12-2 in the last 14 meetings and 7-1 in the last 8 @Houston! The Giants are 24-9 in the last 33 games, 60-35 off of a win, and 97-57 on grass this year. Ponson is 2-2 2.64 era in his road starts for SF. Houston made a HUGE mistake Saturday pitching to Pujols with 1 out and no one on in the 13th inning and he homered, needless to say some questioned the Manager and they've subsequently lost 4 straight games. This team crumbled after that game and not a team we're looking to back in this current form. Houston is 20-25 in day games this year and 29-38 against above .500 teams, Oswalt has also struggled in his 2 career starts against SF going 0-1 7.20 era.
    www.EvenYourOdds.com

got this from another site

sf lineup
    I got this off another forum

HOUSTON - To accomplish his late-season goal, Giants Manager Felipe Alou is using a spring-training approach.
    With the playoffs looming, Alou must play his starters enough to keep them sharp and rest them enough to keep them fresh. So he has divided the position players into two teams.
    Barry Bonds, Rich Aurilia, Benito Santiago, Marquis Grissom, Jose Cruz, J.T. Snow, Ray Durham and Edgardo Alfonzo -- the opening-day starters -- are the A team.
    Yorvit Torrealba, Andres Galarraga, Eric Young, Neifi Perez, Pedro Feliz and Jeffrey Hammonds are the core of the B team.
    Since the Giants clinched the National League West on Sept. 17, Alou has used the A team for night games and the B team for day games. (He followed a less-stringent strategy for the first 150 games.)

Comment

Hmm.... That is interesting

That is interesting info, makes perfect sense.

However, I think I would still put my money on the Giants.

In fact, for those who read this post, San Fran on the Line, is a 2 unit pick with our service today!

Comment

Expert and Evenyour odds

i did not touch that game , but good luck

Ponson is a good pitcher so +80 makes sense:D

Comment

Working...
        X