thursday-superbowl sunday system thread-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thursday-superbowl sunday system thread-

A Super Special At Atsinsiders.com Going On Right Now, All 4 Days All Plays For One Low Price 39.95- Including The Super Bowl Release. For Tonight On Thursday A 16-1-1 Nba System As Well As A 29-4 System, Plus College Hoops. For A Free Play Its Calfullerton Bol Gc-

plays are up and posted-

Comment

BOL tonight GC!!!
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

adding 2 solid nba plays for friday from the samr 92% system- plays p[osted at atsinsiders.com, free play in college hoops is fairfield minus the points- bol gc

Comment

thanks GC---best to ya

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

that comp sucked- i dont just put a pick up for the sake of doing it, usually its a play that just missed the cut- on sat ill put up one of my late phones bol gc-

Comment

Originally posted by goldencontender
              that comp sucked- i dont just put a pick up for the sake of doing it, usually its a play that just missed the cut- on sat ill put up one of my late phones bol gc-
              No worries GC...your a class act...keep em comin!!!
              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Sundays 5 Unit Superbowl Side At Atsinsiders.com On Afternoon Report With Hoops For A Free Play Dallas The In The Nba Bol Gc-

Comment

good luck with Dallas, GC!

Comment

additional free play for today is temple minus the points over gw- bol and thanx for the kind words- the comps i leave up here are 1 unit plays, but i do take pride in them i hope they win just like a late phone,bol gc-

Comment

Working...
                    X