Free Baseball!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Baseball!!!

Lucky had a big night last night going 5-1 overall (3-1 MLB and 2-0 in the NFL) and I'm ready for another big night. Along with the pick I have posted here there is 5 more strong picks ready for you right now at my site. Best of all they're FREE. That's right I have 6 picks going tonight, plus 3 OU selections. That's 9 total picks ready and FREE for you right now at Lucky Leprechaun Sports.

Why am I doing this? I would like to help you build your bankroll for the weekend ahead, as I have a huge offer for you. Going this weekend will be my NFL and CFB plays of the month and you will get both for one low price. Giving you an added bonus is the fact that both picks are guaranteed to win.

See my site for details, plus pick up my 8 other MLB selections going tonight. Visit www.luckyleprechaunsports.com.

Lucky Leprechaun and you, a winning combination.

PICK OF THE DAY (22-12-1)

Minnesota over Cleveland: I have to go with the hottest team in baseball as my Pick of the Day. The Twins are 43-20 in the second half, including 9 in a row, 11 of their last 12 and 11 straight at home. Their last lost was back on Sept 12th to these same Cleveland Indians, and you can bet that Kenny Rogers would like revenge for that loss. The Twins are hitting .294, at home vs righties while Cleveland starters have a road ERA of 5.15. Overall, in the last 10 games the Twins are hitting .309 vs righties, while scoring nearly 7.5 rpg in that span. Minnesota has never cliched the division at home and sweeping this 2 game set with the Indians will give them their first. Rogers has normally struggled vs Cleveland, but not tonight, as the Twins win easily and reduce that magic number to 1 game.

GOOD LUCK TODAY!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Owner
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
Working...
X