Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Night MLB!!!

HI all,

A rough weekend here at Lucky Leprechaun Sports, but I'm ready for a big bounce back week. Along with the 3 stong selections I have below, there is my top MLB play at my site right now. It's free for all who visit my site.
    Plus I have a special offer. You can get my side and total on tonight's game for only $10. That'sright both picks for only a $10 charge. Visit www.luckyleprechaunsports.com to get these two big picks.

Here is todays preferred picks and remeber that my top Pick of the day is at my site.

PREFERED PICKS (44-26)
    Boston over Baltimore: Baltimore is 19-46 in september, the last 3 years and 8-20 on the road when the OU total is 9 to 9.5. Boston is 50-28 at home this year, hitting .317 and scoring 6.5 runs per game in those games.

Oakland over Texas: Texas is 0-6 as road dogs of +200 to +225, while Oakland is 8-1 as home favs of -250 to -300.

Kansas City over Detroit: The Tigers are 15-66 against teams with winning records while KC is 42-27 when playing a team with a losing record.

GOOD LUCK TODAY!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Owner
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
Working...
X