Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raiders @ BRONCOS

Raiders @ BRONCOS

Generally LOVE to go with coaches versus their former teams as we did with Parcells last Monday Night, but Shanahan has been beating up on the Raiders for years now.

Suddenly, he's lost 3 of his last 4 and is in fact 0-2 versus the current Raiders coach. The real question here is can the Broncos continue their current level of play and bring it to the table tonight?

Can the Raiders snap out of their offensive funk and return to form of last season?

I think Denver comes out a bit flat. We had a BIG weekend going against team we thought would be flat. We also moved to 5-0 last night with the Dolphins on Sunday Night and Monday night games.

The feeling here is that the Raiders need this one BIG TIME, have the talent to do it, and will get the job done. Sure, Broncos want to avenge last year's 34-10 home embarrassment on Monday night to these same Raiders, and granted the Broncos are playing better ball right now.

But we feel in THIS setting, on THIS night, the POINTS are the way to go. Oakland needs it and they have what it takes to get it. Broncos come out flat...

2* RAIDERS +5

Did you miss out on the Browns WINNER over the 49ers? We were there. On the wrong side of the Cardinals WINNER over the Packers? We were there. And our TOP PLAYS went 2-0 with:

3* OREGON +7 over Michigan WINNER
    4* Rams +3 over SEAHAWKS WINNER

***Still don't believe? Check out last weekend:

>>>Warranty UnderDog Game of the Week: WINNER with the Rams +3!

>>>Our First ***Triple Formula Play of the Year: WINNER with the Browns +7 winning STRAIGHT UP 13-12 over the 49ers!

>>>Multiple-Formula Plays went 2-0 including: WINNER with the Arizona Cardinals +7 STUNNED the Packers 20-13!

>>>Turnover Super System starts out 3-1 ATS!!!

>>>Spread Report Online TOP RATED College Play of the Week EASY WINNER: OREGON (+7) 31, Michigan 27

>>>And get this: ALL College and Pro Formulas go into FULL effect beginning Week Four...that's THIS WEEKEND!

>>>STILL to proud to pay for a tipsheet? Okay, Sign up Now for my discounted 8-week special, and if ALL THREE of my Warranty Underdog Games do not win STRAIGHT UP (one Saturday, two Sunday), if they do not SWEEP THE BOARD 3-0, you will receive the remainder of the 18 Issues FREE.***

There you have it. No more reasons why you cannot have these Powerful Formula games. They Begin THIS WEEK! Including my very popular NFL Yardage Formula that is 86-41 ATS the last two years, my College ASR's kick off THIS Week, and of course my NFL Real Number Level of Play line! Don't get caught on the wrong side of a bad number!

My friend, go to the site: http://www.footballformulas.com

Click on "order info" and be done with it. Rather than be reading about the WINNERS every week that you missed out on! I've got a full slate this week, including SEVERAL Multiple Formula games. Remember, last year the Multple Formula games hit over 80%, and this year they are off to a 2-0 start!

Did you miss out on the Browns? On the wrong side of the Cardinals? Folks, we are JUST getting started, and I mean that. Join and see...

just do it...your first winner pays for the whole year...
    dave

oops...

try that again...

Comment

team total

lean to denver under 25.5

Comment

up4gametime

up4gametime

Comment

Working...
        X