Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URGENT - Breaking News: Ohio State vs. LSU - Must Read

COLLEGE BOWL GAME OF THE YEAR!!

FOLKS, THOSE WHO KNOW ME WILL TELL YOU THAT NOBODY DOMINATES BIG GAMES LIKE ME!! AND LAST YEAR WAS JUST ANOTHER EXAMPLE WHEN I TOLD MY CLIENTS THAT FLORIDA WOULD ABSOLUTELY POUND OHIO STATE AND THEY DID!!

TONIGHT THE STAGE IS SET FOR WHAT APPEARS TO BE ANOTHER EXCITING GAME AND I HAVE THE WINNER!! IN FACT I AM SO CONFIDENT I AM GOING TO BACK THIS UP WITH A 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE AND 3 DAYS OF FREE SERVICE SELECTIONS!! THAT'S RIGHT!! A 100% IMMEDIATE REFUND IF I DON'T WIN THIS GAME AND YOU STILL GET 3 DAYS FREE!! THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE NO-BRAINER SO DON'T DELAY AND GET ON BOARD NOW!! CLICK HERE NOW!!

WISHING EVERYONE CONTINUED SUCCESS!!
    ~SMOOTH44~

Free Play: YOUNGSTOWN -3 (CBB)
    sigpic
    Wishing Everyone Continued Success!
    J.R. Stevens ("Smooth44")

CONGRATS LSU AND YOUR BACKERS!!

[
    CFB GAME OF THE YEAR

LSU ML -150 ***CFB PLAY OF THE YEAR***
    LSU -3 -120
    LSU OVER 47

Folks, I am not buying into the hype of Ohio State's top-ranked
    defense and I'm not buying into the motivational hype of them seeking revenge for last year's embarrassing loss to Florida. I have looked at this game top to bottom and inside and out and here is the bottom line. LSU is simply too big and strong and too fast for the Buckeyes!! Ohio State was actually a better team last year and couldn't even come close to matching Florida's quickness. What makes you think they are all of a sudden going to be able to match up with this LSU team that possesses incredible speed and quickness and with such a size disadvantage?? LSU's line averages more than 40 pounds more PER PLAYER than OSU's and they will simply overpower the Buckeyes, especially in the 2nd half. So many are trying to downplay the disparity that exists between the Big Ten and SEC but do not fall victim to that!! There is a disparity and a HUGE one!! And even a bigger one in this matchup. Folks, Ohio State benefited from playing in a conference that was just average this season and further benefited from a VERY EASY schedule!! Meanwhile, LSU couldn't catch a break this season!! They had to battle injuries and show up to play every week inside of one of the toughest schedules in the nation. There is a reason LSU is here and there is a reason why they are the FAVE and they will prove it tonight!! Ohio State is the #1 team in the nation and wasn't an underdog all season long and now in the biggest game on the biggest stage is a dog?? Newsflash: only 10 times since 1988 has a bowl team been an underdog after being a fave for 11 consecutive games and NOT ONCE did they win SU or ATS!! Additionally, certain bowl faves are an impressive 11-1 SU and ATS since 1993 after winning their conference championship by 3-7 points!! Yes, Ohio State will be emotionally charged up for this one but it won't take long for LSU to deflate that emotion and for the Buckeyes to realize this is nothing more than last year all over again but just a different opponent!! LSU wins this one big!! My models project a score that looks like something like 38-17 so I will also take the over!!

Free Play for Tuesday: Memphis +5.5 (NBA)

Wishing everyone continued success!!
    ~Smooth44
    WinningSportsPlays.com
    sigpic
    Wishing Everyone Continued Success!
    J.R. Stevens ("Smooth44")

Comment

Working...
    X