Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZeusSports 3 TOP NFL Plays FREE! Sunday

ZeusSports 3 TOP NFL Plays FREE! Sunday

ZeusSports is releasing 3 TOP NFL winners for Sunday that you don’t want to miss. Each one of these games the odds makers posted the wrong line and ZeusSports spotted it. Call now and find out what 3 games have the wrong line. Best of all its FREE!!

Call now and get today’s winners FREE!! 1-866-234-2663

Plus!! Sign up with ZeusSports and find out how to get your FREE SPORTS PAGER. No gambler should be with out one, get all the scores on the go.

Don’t forget to sign up for FREE WINNERS by email from ZeusSports Details on the home page of www.zeussports.net

Tampa @ Atlanta 1:00 EST
    Play On: Atlanta +4

Everyone and their mother will wager the fact that Tampa will bounce back this week after last week's defeat. Atlanta blew a 17-0 lead at home last week only to lose 33-31. I for one see the Super Bowl hangover setting in on the Bucs early in the year. They have a bull’s-eye on their back and Atlanta will hit the target. Take Atlanta +4

Any home dog with revenge off a home favorite loss versus a foe off a home favorite loss is 11-2-1 ATS and 9-5 SU since 1980

OH DO YOU GUYS SUCK

You have to be the WORST touts going. You are free everything all the time. HOW DO YOU MAKE MONEY WHIPES? You sound like joe wiz stu finer and all the other losers that offer free. tHE smart people know that free is garbage. JUST a way to get us on the phone. drop off the face of the planet . losers i will never give a penny again and i will let all know you buired me.
    I'M GAY. WHAT ABOUT IT?

Comment

Working...
    X