Free Week of Picks Day 4 (2-5) big day ahead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Week of Picks Day 4 (2-5) big day ahead

No touting but here is the email I sent out for the early plays. Last night won't happen again, I assure you of that

What can I say ? One of the ugliest days in recent memory got a cherry on top with that aj graves buzzer beater from half court. Today I have a nice layout of games and I am going to start with these 2 at 1 pm eastern time. After those hit, check back for another set of games and then a night cap. This is going to be a big big day. I apologize for last night, it was a fluke and a gift to the bad guy who will pay for it all weekend....

here are the first 2 winners:

TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING +100 in nhl

WAKEFOREST/UCONN OVER 47

record is 2-5 after 3 days

GL

gl doctor
    rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Well another 0-2 and the cold streak continues but I will find my way out of this....

Record is now 2-7 and tonight I am rolling 5 picks which will makes us a profit.......this looks like I am chasing but I'm not, I am going to hit almost all if not all of these as Ive been working on them non stop since early this morning.

1)INDIANA PACERS +5

2)MINNY TWOLVES +6

3)OLD DOMINION +7

4)INDIANA STATE +1.5

5)CINCINATTI +3

in no particular order....

GL and lets go 4-1 or sweep 5-0!

Comment

Just realized I never left my email so if anyone wants to email me to laugh at how bad my week has started out for this promotion do so now because after tonight I will be back to even (less juice)

[email protected]

gl tonight everyone

Comment

good luck tonight, Dr.!

Comment

another 2-5 night yikes dr u may have to get a another free week to get people here bst of luck tomarrow now u just need a hot streak to breeak even
            rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

I know it looks like it will have to be that way......

My luck again with the Pacers? when they aren't going your way things like that happen and you lose in the last seconds of the game. Im going to get this back though with a big run, I know its in me.

gl sunday

Comment

Working...
              X