Free Week of Picks Day 3 (2-1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Week of Picks Day 3 (2-1)

The night started out right with DREXEL hitting the money but the CLIPPERS decided not to show up or play their style which resulted in a blowout....It's too bad because I was going to drop the Clips game but I stuck to it and a loss is a loss so we are 2-1 after 2 days.

There are 5 days left in the free promotional week and to receive these picks via email just send me one....
    -----------------------------------------------------------

[email protected]

-----------------------------------------------------------

I have 2 games already on tap for Service Action tonight and I am working on a 3rd which should either sweep 2-0 or 3-0 as I really love these games.

FREE PICK (1-1) Hit on TEXAS -2.5 last night
    Tonight the free pick is on MICHIGAN STATE +6 in the bowl game!

GL, don't forget to bang these winners with me tonight!

BOL today Dr Winn...you didnt used to be a service...just go recently did ya...hope all is well....take care!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Actually when I first came here I was a service....then I went to free because I didn't have the time but now I am going back to service in full stride. Still going to be around to post freebies, I got 3 great games on the card today for the service picks...shoot me an email if you like em

Comment

The first game has gone off so here is a copy of my email for the day/....

Hey everyone,

Last night brought us an early winner but a late loser for a 1-1 night which isn't good enough but keeps us at 2-1 on the week. Tonight I see nothing but a sweep as I love these games....

We are rolling with 3 winners tonight and here they are:

In college Hoops Roll with me on BUCKNELL +4 and SOUTHERN ILLINOUS pK'
        In NBA action lets Roll on the MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES +1.5

This is the MOST amount of games I release in a day generally as more than this becomes tough on a daily basis but I can't hold back if they're there so we are rolling with these 3 winners!

FREE WEEK (2-1)
        ------------------
        Day 1 12/26 UTAH JAZZ -3 = W
        Day 2 12/27 DREXEL -2 = W
        L.A. CLIPPERS +8 = L
        Day 3 12/28 BUCKNELL +4
        SOUTHERN ILLINOIS pK'
        MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES +1.5

Comment

WOW...looking at 1-2 if the Salukis can hang on which I think they should but that isn't good enough....I have a LATE NIGHT winner I kept in my back pocket that I am going to NAIL and go 2-2 tonight and then kill it on the weekend.

here is is:

MORGANT STATE +1.5

GL!!!!!!

Comment

A.J. Graves sank a half-court shot at the buzzer to lift No. 16 Butler to a 57-55 win over Southern Illinois on Friday night.

what the hell is that lmao...of all the bad breaks this is up there after countless missed free throws, not so free, graves who was shut down all game makes a half court shot to beat the pick...

oh well, this weekend will be big to make up for this

Comment

Working...
            X