Free Week of Picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Week of Picks

At the same time I am sorry and please to say that the Gambling Doc has returned to service picks.....Unlike most services, I do not want a huge client list because I do believe in working with each client on a case by case basis. I am looking to help out even the smallest of guys become winners using proper money management techniques. You won't see Games of the Year on a daily basis from me so if that is what you are looking for, then I can honestly say that I am NOT the guy for you. However, if you want an honest guy who will give you 1-3 games a day and will help you through and teach you things along the way then I think I can be your guy!

To promote my service return, I will be offering a one week special of FREE service picks by email. All you need to do is send me an email asking for them and at the end of the week or any time during, if you want to be deleted from my list I won't bother you or hassle you with numerous emails!

If you want the free week, please send me an email stating anything at:
    ----------------------------------------

[email protected]

----------------------------------------

Free Pick (Not the official service pick): NEW JERSERY NEtS +5.5

I truly expect to have a solid week of winners and there is no risk so why not check it out? Also, if I am around or if someone who receives them wants to, feel free to post them a few minutes after they go off…

Not going to be around later to post this so I am going to do it now....here is the Service Play I released for tonight:

12/26 UTAH JAZZ -3 GL! watch em win this one and cover their small spread at home.

Win or Lose I am not going to tell lies and say I win every night of the week. I do really like this play though and feel it should hit but if it falters, then I will hit the book hard tomorrow!

Comment

Hey guys apparently I must have sent too many emails at once or something so to anyone who did email me asking for the free week please re-send me an email at my new address for this week...

------------------------------

[email protected]

----------------------------
      again im really sorry about this, these emails are only for this promo and not my usual one so please re-email me.....

free pick nets looking shaky but the service pick(one thats important) off to a quick start!

Comment

I wish I could edit these threads because I just made a stupid mistake....

that last email should read

[email protected]

im done with yahoo....really sorry Im going to start a new thread to make this all clear tomorrow but this is the email i will use if you want free service picks for the week....

Comment

Working...
        X