Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EddieMush.com NFL Lock of the Year

Comp Play...Redskins +6.5

It's that time of year again....today EddieMush.com is releasing the 2007 NFL LOCK OF THE YEAR. It is going to be a 25 UNIT PLAY, our biggest play of the NFL season. Eddie has been talking about how he's going to 'bang' this game all week long. Since we've known him for so long, we know that when he talks up a game this much, it usually loses....and that means that all of us will be winning. Just look at the last 5 football picks that we released to our clients as 20 units or more.

Our clients went 5-0 and had:

10/27/07 - Win 25* Units on Nebraska +20.5 against Texas (Score: Texas 28-25)
    01/01/07 - Win 20* Units on Boise State +7 against Oklahoma (Score: Boise St 43-42)
    12/16/06 - Win 25* Units on Cowboys -3.5 against Falcons (Score: Cowboys 38-28)
    11/11/06 - Win 25* Units on Wake Forest +8.5 against Florida State (Score: Wake Forest 30-0)
    10/07/06 - Win 20* Units on Florida -1 against LSU (Score: Florida 23-10)

Don't miss out on this huge play. Today we will all benefit at the expense of this pathetic loser.

By the way, yesterday Eddie got pummeled again and our Clients went 4-1 in Basketball and won +18 units. Football and Basketball clients were up double digits again for the day.

Merry Christmas,

TeamEddie

What the hell is this? Are you a service? If you are, you need to read the rules and post a free play or get lost!!!
    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Can you not read?? The free play is the first thing mentioned in the post...go back and re-read....why don't you get lost for attacking me for something I didn't even do. And yes, EddieMush website a pick service that dominates....check out their results

Comment

Are you monitored? Do you have a website?

Comment

Working...
        X