Comp College and MLB!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comp College and MLB!!!

Welcome to the Leprechaun Post. I am the Lucky Leprechaun and after a week of being away due to internet problems I am back. I did have a very good weekend even though you couldn't see my picks or result on my web site. You can go to all the monitoring services that are listed on my site and see the records for your self.

Right now I have two options for you at my site... The first is my College Pick of the Day which can be yours for $20 or you can get my 3 second highest rated picks of the day for one low price of $25. That's 3 high rated picks for one $25 charge. Visit Lucky Leprechaun Sports at www.luckyleprechaunsports.com to get all 4 of these top notch picks.

Now Here is todays FREE picks.

COLLEGE FREE SELECTIONS
    Colorado +19 over Florida State
    Georgia +1 over LSU
    Georgia Tech -4 over Clemson

MLB PICK OF THE DAY (22-9-1)
    Philadelphia over Cincinnati: The Phillies know that this is their chance to get a stranglehold on the Wild Card race as Florida is on the road, in Atlanta this weekend. The Phils have been great on Saturday's this year, going 19-6, while the Reds have gone the opposite way, going 8-17 on Saturday's. With the Reds hitting a poor .242 on the road this year and the Phils' Telemarco having a 2.25 ERA in 3 home starts this year, I'll look for the Fightin's to take another step towards that wildcard berth.

PREFERED PICKS (40-25)
    Chicago White Sox over Kansas City: The Sox are 19-7 at home in the series the last 3 years, and 28-13 at home when the OU line is 9 to 9.5, while the Royals are 5-13 as road dogs of +150 to +175.

Minnesota over Detroit: The Tigers are 7-37 in games played on artificial turf and 6-29 in games played in a dome over the last 3 years, plus they are 11-42 in day games this year. The Twins are 14-4 in September this year and 41-9 against Detroit over the last 3 years.

OVER/UNDER (24-21-3)
    San Diego / Colorado OVER 12
    Chicago (AL)/ Kansas City UNDER 9
    Boston/ Cleveland UNDER 9.5.

GOOD LUCK TODAY!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Owner
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
Working...
X