East Coast Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East Coast Saturday

HI GUYS, WE HAVE A GIGANTIC CARD FOR SATURDAY INCLUDING 4 NCAAF AND 2 MLB WINNERS. 2 OF THESE GAMES ARE 5 STARS AND WE GUARANTEE TO SHOW A PROFIT ON SATURDAY OR SUNDAY'S CARD IS ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!
    COME IN AND HIT YOUR MAN HARD, THIS IS A BIG TIME CARD!!!

Free plays every day on our web-site www.ecsportsconsulting.com

WE ARE ON A BIG RUN THIS MONTH AND IT WILL CONTINUE TODAY!!

FREE PLAY NORTHWESTERN 2 STARS PLUS POINTS

East Coast

Good luck guys:D

Comment

I think some bookies will be missing teeth after this card that you guys released

Comment

We had a big weekend last weekend (10-2) and we are off to a quick weekend here today

WE HAVE ANOTHER VERY BIG CARD FOR SUNDAY INCLUDING A 5 STAR IN NFL AND ANOTHER 5 STAR IN MLB

We hit our big 5 star in ncaaf this afternoon with Miami Ohio as a dog that wins straight up like we predicted. We won with Cal and won with Northwestern and we have Seattle which is pending

WE ARE WEEKEND WARRIORS AND PLEASE DONT MISS OUR CARD TOMMOROW AS IT IS ANOTHER SHARP CARD THAT WILL SHOW PROFITS

check out our stats at trackpicks.com and keep an eye out for our selections. We dont promise to win every day, WE DO PROMISE TO WIN IN THE LONG TURN, that is why we track all our picks

thanks
        East Coast

if you want our 5 star in mlb for tonight
        e-mail me at [email protected] and i will personally send you the pick, and then delete your e-mail address, we do not harrass people and respect your privacy

Comment

Working...
        X