Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POUND THIS ONE:NBA PICKS+"BRONCOS/TEXANS" BLANK CHECK NFL GAME of the YEAR!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POUND THIS ONE:NBA PICKS+"BRONCOS/TEXANS" BLANK CHECK NFL GAME of the YEAR!!

Today's newsletter from www.jrtips.com From the Most Exclusive Handicapping Firm on the Net! FOR QUESTIONS CALL TOLL FREE 1-888-433-5060.

MY FRIENDS, IF YOU NEED THAT 1 GAME YOU CAN HAMMER AND BAIL YOURSELF OUT OR YOU JUST WANT TO POUND YOUR BOOK AGAIN, TONIGHT IS THE GAME YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!

PURCHASE NBA PICKS&JRTIPS "BRONCOS/TEXANS" THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL BLANK CHECK GAME OF THE YEAR

A $100 CLIENT OF JRTIPS PROFITED HAS PROFITED $1,080 IN THE MONTH OF DECEMBER FOLLOWING OUR MONEY-MANAGEMENT SYSTEM WITH OUR NFL PICKS, NCAAF PICKS, NBA PICKS and NCAAB PICKS AND COLLECT YOUR PROFITS FOR THE HOLIDAY'S!

JRTIPS ALL INCLUSIVE DISCOUNTED "HOLIDAY SEASON EXECUTIVE PACKAGE" GIVES YOU ALL DAILY NFL PICKS, "THE 2007-08 JRTIPS NCAAF COLLEGE BOWL PACKAGE" that has a $129 value, NBA PICKS, NCAAB PICKS and BILLIONAIRE BOYS CLUB VIP PICKS THROUGHOUT MARCH 1st ALL FOR ONLY $199.99 THIS WEEK ONLY.

START BUILDING YOUR BANKROLL TONIGHT!!! OVER THE PAST 7 NFL SEASONS ONLINE, JRTIPS HAS BEEN ABSOLUTELY UNSTOPPABLE WITH THEIR BLANK CHECK GAME OF THE YEAR WITH A DOCUMENTED 88.7% WINNING PERCENTAGE, GET OUT YOUR BLANK CHECKS OUT NOW AND ABSOLUTELY HAMMER "BRONCOS/TEXANS" BLANK CHECK THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL GAME OF THE YEAR!

PURCHASE NBA PICKS&JRTIPS "BRONCOS/TEXANS" THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL BLANK CHECK GAME OF THE YEAR

IT'S THE HOLIDAY SEASON AND YOU WILL SEE MORE LINES POSTED DAILY DURING THIS TIME OF THE YEAR WHICH MEANS MORE PROFITS FOR THE #1 RATED PROFESSIONAL HANDICAPPING SERVICE ON THE WORLD WIDE WEB FOR 4 YEARS STRAIGHT! Jimmy Reilly and his professional staff will continue to give our clients the key INSIDE INFORMATION to GUARANTEE you HUGE PROFITS throughout the rest of the NFL&College Football and throughout the entire Hoops season. No better time than today to start winning at www.jrtips.com! Documented by the Nevada Sports Monitor, Jimmy Reilly has been the #1 monitored handicapper on the World-Wide Web in all Three Major Sports combined (Football, Basketball&Baseball) over the past 6 years with a documented winning percentage of over 66.8%! Throughout the 2007 NFL&College Football season, Jimmy Reilly's scouts will be on numerous NFL&College Football Practice sites obtaining INSIDE INFORMATION directly from locker rooms &coaching staffs throughout the country that will GUARANTEE HUGE PROFITS all season long! Jimmy Reilly's INSIDE INFORMATION will put you on the right side daily, don't get your information from ESPN, newspaper or so called analyst. We will give you the same inside information the oddsmakers have before they set the opening lines! Start building your bankroll TODAY!

JRTIPS HAS GIVING OUR CLIENTS CONSISTENT WINNERS FOR 17 STRAIGHT YEARS AND THE LAST 7 YEARS ON THE NET! LOOK AT THE WINNING RESULTS, JRTIPS HAS BEEN A CONSTANT IN THIS BUSINESS FOR 17 YEARS. YOU WILL SEE SPORTS SERVICES COME AND GO, BUT JRTIPS HAS ALWAYS BEEN AND WILL ALWAYS BE HERE PROVIDING THE MOST CONSISTENT WINNERS IN SPORTS HANDICAPPING FOR THEIR CLIENTS.

----------------
    JR Tips
    Rated The #1 Online Professional Sports Handicapping Service
    Providing Premium Sports Picks

Free Sports Picks
    NBA Picks

Where are you documented at?

Comment

i was documenting him until i got banned.

signed,

savage1
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by Jrtips
        Thanks for the inquiry kbsooner21. We are documented at analfuckfest.com. You should check it out sometime for our free picks.
        Ugh, no thanks man. I'm not into that type of thing. This is a gambling site, just so ya know.

Comment

Originally posted by Jrtips
          Oh sorry kbsooner21, I post so much lies and spew bullshit at so many forums, I can't keep them straight, kinda like my sex life. I bang dudes. I'll just flat come out and say it. No beating around the bush (literally)
          To each their own I suppose...

Comment

Working...
          X