sunday nfl 25-4 5 unit system play-plus two from 2-18 system-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sunday nfl 25-4 5 unit system play-plus two from 2-18 system-

SUNDAY CARD FEAUTURES A DYNAMITE 5 UNIT PLAY FROM A GREAT SYSTEM THAT CLICKS AT 25-4 S-1980- AND THE SAME SYSTEM THAT HAD OAKLAND LAST WEEK HAS 2 MORE THIS WEEK- FOOTBALL THIS YEAR IS 31-19 FOR +40.5 UNITS ALL TRACKED AND DOCUMENTED, THE PLAYS WILL BE UP AT WWW.ATSINSIDERS.COM- PLUS UNITS OR 3 DAYS FREE- ALAYS A FAIR DEAL AT ATSINSIDERS.COM.FOOTBALL HAS BEEN REAL GOOS AD I EXPECT THAT TREND TO CONTINUE ON SUNDAY- HOOPS IF ANY ON AFTERNOON REPORT-BOL GOLDEN CONTENDER- free play und-miami-jets-

They callin you fade material man all over the net.....start rippin off some winners so the faders can get drilled

GL

PEACE

Comment

my buddy from detroit- im in over 35 forums- i havent seen anything to that effect, but if you say so-let me give ya a nice freebie- play on the steelers on sunday-as you know cincy is 1-23 su- 4-20 ats on the road vs 700 or better, and teams off a win that didnt score in the first 3 quarters are 10-2 ats- there, thats one for all those faders lmao-bol gc-

Comment

Originally posted by goldencontender
        my buddy from detroit- im in over 35 forums- i havent seen anything to that effect, but if you say so-let me give ya a nice freebie- play on the steelers on sunday-as you know cincy is 1-23 su- 4-20 ats on the road vs 700 or better, and teams off a win that didnt score in the first 3 quarters are 10-2 ats- there, thats one for all those faders lmao-bol gc-
        I dunno man nor do I care honestly.....I have no way of knowing....just heard from some dude that he was lookin for yer plays to fade so I hope you win a burn em

PEACE

Comment

cool, tell him he can get, some at atsinsiders-bol gc-

Comment

after a negative day on sat- went 4-0 on sunday and picked up 14 units- bol gc-

Comment

Originally posted by goldencontender
              after a negative day on sat- went 4-0 on sunday and picked up 14 units- bol gc-
              Well you showed them....congrats man....I doubt that guy will be lookin to fade you next week....again nice work

PEACE

Comment

thanx- bol to you gc-

Comment

get a room

Comment

Working...
                  X