5 Unit Nba System Play 38-7 Ats-+mnight Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 Unit Nba System Play 38-7 Ats-+mnight Football

TONIGHT THERE ARE 2 NBA PLAYS POSTED ONE IS A 5 UNIT BOMB FROM A SWEET SYSTEM THAT DOESNT APPLY TOO OFTEN PLUS THE FOOTBALL IS POSTED- ITS AT WWW.ATSINSIDERS.COM AND YOUR FREE PLAY IS THE DALLAS STARS BOL GC-

5 Unit Nba System Play 38-7 Ats-+mnight Football

TONIGHT THERE ARE 2 NBA PLAYS POSTED ONE IS A 5 UNIT BOMB FROM A SWEET SYSTEM THAT DOESNT APPLY TOO OFTEN PLUS THE FOOTBALL IS POSTED- ITS AT WWW.ATSINSIDERS.COM AND YOUR FREE PLAY IS THE DALLAS STARS BOL GC-

Comment

Did you hit the big play on Saturday? Good luck tonight.

Comment

i split out on bigs with virginia-and mizzou bol gc-

Comment

Originally posted by goldencontender
          i split out on bigs with virginia-and mizzou bol gc-
          Speaking of Mizzou, what are your thoughts on the Big 12 Championship? Obviously, if you don't want to discuss it, I will respect that.

Comment

no i can discuss it- i havent capped out the college yet-i have a small wager- beer and pizza on ok to win big 12 conf- that i made in sept- 25 to win 62- so i may not use this game unless i see something real tight- mizzou had a late lead at ok in the first game then blew it- covering the 11 but losing 31-41- so you would have to imagine they wouldnt lose by more than that margin on a neutral field- but its hard to say how much they have left- to ask a team to beat an undefeated team then come back and beat another conf. power house on back to back weeks is alot to ask- we/ll see if they the rev factor is relevant and if they have anything left in the tank- on paper offensively there better and they seem to be equal on def- turnovers could be huge here- bol gc-

Comment

Why is the #1 team in the nation getting points?

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                Why is the #1 team in the nation getting points?
                Not to butt in, but I'd say b/c many people still think Oklahoma is a better team that A. had a fluke loss and B. lost their QB in the other loss. That and the 17/18 and 5 in a row for Okla over Mizzou.
                O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

Originally posted by ULikeApples
                  Not to butt in, but I'd say b/c many people still think Oklahoma is a better team that A. had a fluke loss and B. lost their QB in the other loss. That and the 17/18 and 5 in a row for Okla over Mizzou.
                  I agree with it all. I'm a big OU fan though. Just trying to get all the opinions I can

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                    I agree with it all. I'm a big OU fan though. Just trying to get all the opinions I can
                    Fair enough. Obviously from my avatar I have some eggs in the OU basket Saturday too, haha.
                    O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

Originally posted by ULikeApples
                      Fair enough. Obviously from my avatar I have some eggs in the OU basket Saturday too, haha.
                      Hope we can pull it out for you

Comment

its the same thing i noticed with the usc azonast line- the #6 team is a dog at home ag the #12 team and what happens, theusc smokes em- o root for the buckeyes and was crushed the way they lost to florida last year- if mizzous loses the buckeyes go back, its true ok is lossey goosey- mizzou may be tight, they lose and there done- bol gc-

Comment

Working...
                        X