• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sundays comp

NFL Tease at 7 Points NY Giants with Washington

Good Luck

www.yourbestpick.com

1-8 in college hoops yesterday and -197 Units in College and NFL combined as documented at *************.com .Anyone getting these plays are in a world of hurt!!Unless they have faded them.Yikes!!

Comment

Originally posted by sportsraven
      1-8 in college hoops yesterday and -197 Units in College and NFL combined as documented at *************.com .Anyone getting these plays are in a world of hurt!!Unless they have faded them.Yikes!!
      I take it you bought this persons plays before? If their that bad then buy their plays and go opposite.

P.S.

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=129622

Comment

I am not bashing nor using any hyperbole or profanity.Anyone can see this services record at *************.com They are 3-13 last 16 college hoops plays and down -206 Units in NFL and College combined this season.If you call his comp tape he has a Game of the Year seemingly every day and never mentions how much he loses.Just hopefully tipping anyone off who gets the impression from there comp tapes that this is a winning service.

Comment

I am not bashing nor using any hyperbole or profanity.Anyone can see this services record at *************.com They are 3-13 last 16 college hoops plays and down -206 Units in NFL and College combined this season.If you call his comp tape he has a Game of the Year seemingly every day and never mentions how much he loses.Just hopefully tipping anyone off who gets the impression from there comp tapes that this is a winning service.
          Then buy the plays and go opposite

Comment

Monte ...

One tout bashing another ...

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=135432

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
              Monte ...

LMAO...now thats funny...
              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

lol.I suppose there is some credence with your suggestion as this service is now 8-25 over last 33 hoops plays as documented at *************.com But the problem with fading someone like this is there has to be an aggression to the Mean at some point!

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
                  Monte ...

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=135432
                  nice catch

Comment

lol.I suppose there is some credence with your suggestion as this service is now 8-25 over last 33 hoops plays as documented at *************.com But the problem with fading someone like this is there has to be an aggression to the Mean at some point!
                    You're a service as well

Comment

Yeah, welll this guy was posting and ghosting to my threads, silly remarks.I had no idea who this was and realized he was a service and after looking realized how awful his records were, contrary to his post and comp claims.I will leave it however, as I think it is a dead horse.

Comment

Working...
                      X