friday 30-2 system banger football 21-2 nba system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friday 30-2 system banger football 21-2 nba system

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this system active tomorrow is 3-0 this year- and will be a 5 unit play- its part of a card with an nba system play thats 21-2 ats- i dont anticipate the line moving 4 points-which would make the nba system not applicable,so i wil relase the game early- its a 2 game card- im not adding anything to it- the third game i like will be a comp play that i will post later on friday- these plays wll be available at www.atsinsiders.com- also at atsinsiders youll get the system behind the football play-ill pos the parameters on the picks page so you can get an idea-what type of info im using- these are not copy cat systems- that all the other tech cappers use- i put alot of time in finding these systems then tracking them every week every year- those who followed me early know that i was down over 30 units in college football early- and i didnt force 10 unit plays to get back in the plus units-i did it the hard way, showing gains week by wek until the cream got to the top- get on some bangers on friday and set yourself up for sat- thursday we banged azona-we move forward friday- bol gc- free play n.o.
Working...
X