5 unit 96% nfl system play- 17-2,14-0 sides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 unit 96% nfl system play- 17-2,14-0 sides

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 Unit Best Bet On Sunday- Derived From One Of My Best Systems- If Line Goes In My Favor Ill Upgrade To 6 Units- Plus 2 Other Beautys- So Far Nfl Has Done Real Well This Year- These Plays Will Be Available At Atsinsiders- For A Free Play Go Under 40.5 Gbay-minny- No Systems Involved But I Cant See How Minny Scores Many Points With Gbay 8 In The Box To Stop Peterson- Gbay Has No Running Game And Only Won Here Last Year 9-7 Despite Holding Minny To Under 30 Yards Passing- Just Looks Like Alot Of Points For This Game-bol Gc-

Cleveland

Comment

good luck kb- i dont have systems on the pitt-cleve game that apply,but ill root for you-bol gc

Comment

this card wound up going 4-0, picking up 16 units ,including the big 5 unit play on sd-this week were right back at it- with 2 plays out of a 21-2 system and another out of a sweet 16-1,plus any hoops from the database-get on board at www.atsinsiders.com- and start enjoying sundays- free play is over-det-bol gc-

Comment

Working...
        X