This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about services

I dont much believe in sports services and think most are kind of scammy. But I listen to Phil Steele from Northcoast on Sirius radio and have grown to respect his opinions. But I dont pay for picks so I dont subscribe but I was wondering if anyone knew where I would be able to get his 5* College GOY this weekend. He really only has one of them so unless it goes against one of my picks, its worth a unit for me.

Anybody know where to find it? Consensus site or something? Anyone subscibe?
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

There use to be a service forum here. It is no longer here and the site boss doesnt like service plays being posted here.

Just a heads up
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

Your also not allowed to post other sites similar to this here either. Just letting you know

So no one should answer your consensus question
      [email protected]

Comment

Ah, got it. I understand and will stay off the subject. My apologies to all.
        "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Love the fact that I found a site like this and I aint gonna get myself kicked off!

Comment

Originally posted by 3ebRocks
            Ah, got it. I understand and will stay off the subject. My apologies to all.

No biggie, you didnt know. It is a good question.

The boss had some problems here posting service plays, so he shut it down.

And this is a business, so giving out other sites similar could cost him members. Thats why its not encouraged, well thats my opininon on the matter.

Good luck buddy, you dont need to go anywhere else to find good info
            [email protected]

Comment

Totally agree and thanks for the heads up. Much appreciated.

Comment

good job JC----and 3ebRocks---keep em coming fellows

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
                  good job JC----and 3ebRocks---keep em coming fellows
                  I agree ... thanks jc

Comment

Working...
                  X