• Nfl Total Of The Year !!!!

Congrats Yesterday Callers with COLL FTBALL TEASER OF THE YEAR, A WINNER

Today Great Card at www.yourbestpick.com

Comp

NFL CHICAGO

www.yourbestpick.com

Did you WIN???

Comment

This service was 1-3 on 5 unit plays today and there only totals play was a loss.3-9 overall for Sunday according to *************.com where this service is monitored.But I am sure somehow he still Won Game or games of Year!!! Hopefully anyone who thinks about buying anything from this service will heed the red flags!

Comment

these guys sound like every other service, worth buying them just to go against them and win $$$ my dad got mixed up with one of these services that he heard advertised on a local am sportsradio station while sitting in traffic, needless to say their guaranteed picks over a 3 week period were 0-12, just when i was going to try to tell my dad to go ahead and buy ther service he had already told them to stop calling him because they were 0-12 and wasting his time...i was like dad they were picking 100% granted it was wrong but had we played their opposites we would have been making major bank, rather than just watching their picks and laughing
        a wise man once said 'no bet combination is a sure thing, teasers are called teasers for a reason' to which i responded

mark mulder, & eddy curry, cliff floyd and a few other not so big names went to my high school!!!!

ncaa football 7-8 (46.7%) +10.91 units
        nfl football 7-6 (53.8%) -1.76 units

Comment

What amazes me the most isent nickel and dime cappers like this service appears to be.But the people like Stu Feiner who are awful handicappers by most standards but continue to successfully market there deceit thru Mass advertisements,etc. It doesnt seem like most consumer's of handicapping services are interested in doing due dilligence and if they come across a service that hits 54 or 55% the consumer laughs because they are believing these 70% and 80% winning % lies that are advertised by scamcappers and the legit is 55% capper doesnt stand a chance.

Comment

You all will really roll on the floor if you call this guys comp tape 416-604-5444.He doesnt have an 800 comp line.But on one of his games yesterday he "instructed clients to bet 5 fugures"!! Also had another NHL Game of the Year up.I think he has already had about 5 NHL Games of the Year!!Just when you thought Stu Feiner was the funniest thing!!!

Comment

Working...
            X