Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzz 54-32 L86 Pro and College Combined . Highly Rated Saturday Card

Big Saturday and Sunday Action up coming

One Of The Hottest Monitored Cappers In The Country At 54-32 L86 62% College And Pro www.buzzsportspicksservice.com

TOP TOTALS 31-15 YTD 67% College And Pro Combined.

NFL Top Total's Now 18-6 YTD - College Football 19-9 L28

19-10 L4 Weeks NFL. NFL 5* Top Totals keep rolling at 18-6 YTD.

A Highly Rated Card Goes Saturday That Includes Five 6* Selections Including My MAC Total Of The Year, Two 5* Top Totals, One 5* Side and One 4* Side. 9 Big Premium Plays. The Only Other Time This Season I Told You We Had a Highly Rated Card We Went To The Window With An 8-1 Day. Here Is Today's Line-up

Get it now at www.buzzsportspicksservice.com for just $25.00 or both Saturday and Sunday for $50.00

Penn State vs. Indiana
    Vanderbilt vs. South Carolina
    Ball State vs. Western Michigan
    Oklahoma vs. Iowa State
    Michigan State vs. Ohio State
    Stanford vs. Arizona
    Florida vs. Kentucky
    Kansas State vs. Oklahoma
    Michigan vs. Illinois

All Plays Monitored at the National Sports Monitor and On-Site to our rating system

Game Six : Boston Red Sox. Have not missed in this series yet. Schilling gets the job done and the Boston bats came alive to force a game six. Momentum back to Boston as they force a game 7

CFB free picks on the free page

Good Luck
    Buzz
    www.buzzsportspickservice.com
    Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

GL buddy!!!!!!

Comment

Hi Big Mike. Hope all is well!

Not a good day at all Saturday as I stumbled and went 3-6 but am still hitting at a 60% clip over the last 86 Pro and College Selections and 54% College and Pro Combined at 87-74. Independent Monitor records can be found http://www.*********************.com...le.asp?hid=331 You can also review in detail on the monitored page at www.buzzsportspicksservice.com

I will be looking for a big NFL day to bounce back with and continue my climb up in the NFL Handicapping Championship. I use my top 5 client plays for this contest which I currently sit at 5th place in. Total remain strong in the NFL at 75% (18-6 YTD) and 33-17 combined College and Pro.

The Free Page went 4-0 yesterday with CFB and MLB

Game 7: Cleveland Indians +. They are shaken but have the bats to compete. Dice has been less than spectacular and I can not lay heavy wood with him. Take the + money with Westbrook and the Indians. Both teams are likely to get deep into the pen if either starter shows weakness. The Sox made this interesting but they are to expensive in this spot. Cleveland or nothing for a small piece today at the + money.

A couple NFL Free plays are up on the free page.

Sunday Features The 6* Play Of The Week, Four 5* Top Totals and Two 4* Premiums. www.buzzsportspicksservice.com

Good Luck
      Buzz
      www.buzzsportspicksservice.com
      Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

Comment

Good Luck Buzz ... Hope things are going well ...

Comment

Working...
        X