Michigan at Illinois

Ravens at Bills

Vikings at Cowboys

49ers at Giants

Titans at Texans

Jets at Bengals

Bear at Eagles
    FREE PICK TAKE RUTGERS +2 OVER S. FLORIDA

Go to www.jerseystevewins.com or email us at [email protected] for more details
    Last edited by JerseySteveWins; 10-18-2007, 03:57 PM.
    Jersey Steve Wins...You Will Too

going to be tuff to sell when u had a push weekend last week..............................stick your nose out for the weekend and show the board u r good
    rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

We had a lot of positive feedback last week.
      Keep an eye out for our posts, we may do the same again this week.

Comment

just saying it would be great for your business...........with all the scammers out there u might pick up alot of cleints by showing your pplays gl with your games

Comment

Keep an eye on our posts this weekend. We'll see what we can do.

Comment

Originally posted by jmarty6969
            just saying it would be great for your business...........with all the scammers out there u might pick up alot of cleints by showing your pplays gl with your games
            Why would he do that....that would be a good business move.

BETTER TO JUST HYPE HYPE HYPE

Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

First of all, JerseySteveWins.com did give out our entire Sunday Card last week right here on this forum.

Also, all of our picks are monitored by trackpicks.com and can be viewed there 10 minutes after kickoff. If you go there today you'll find that we won our Utah "Play of the Day" last night. We also gave the Rutgers win absolutely free right here.

We don't "hype" our record or claim any records that aren't true.
              You'll never hear us talk about a "500* Pick" on a night when there's only one game, or "Lock of Century".
              You'll never hear us say any bullshit record like some of the other cappers on this forum. At JerseySteveWins.com, if we say we did something, we did.

We also give a FREE PICK every day on our site.
              We run an honest business in which we think we have the expertise to help fellow handicappers. We don't claim to win every week, that's the nature of the biz, but we don't lie either. We truly believe our members benefit from our service.

That being, JerseySteveWins.com appreciates all the exposure we get here at bettorschat and we'd like to give back to all who visit the site.
              When I said, we'd try to work out some sort of FREEBY this week, I meant it.

STAY TUNED!!!

Comment

i have to say this.....i havent seen him hype up his plays unlike most other services i have seen gl this weekend

Comment

OK, here it is. In an attempt to give back to our friends at bettorschat, we at JerseySteveWins.com have a very special offer.
                  We had such positive feedback due to our FREE NFL Sunday last weekend, we're going to do it one more time.
                  This week however, it gets even better.
                  We're going to give away our entire weekend ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!
                  That's 7 NCAA and 6 NFL Games ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!

There's no bullshit, no catch, all 13 games.

If you've been reading this forum and wondering why we didn't just put our picks on right away, there's an easy answer.
                  We had customers who already paid for this week, month, or season so we felt it would be unfair to them to post picks that they already paid for. We spent all night and most of today getting in touch with and making it up to our current members in order to do this special promotion. In most cases our customers were OK with receiving free pick packages down the road, but we did actually have to give refunds to some members.

Alright, here we go. There is just one small difference to last week. This week to get our FREE PICKS you have to go to our site. They are up right now. You will get all 13 picks ABSOLUTELY FREE, all you have to do is go to JerseySteveWins.com and click "STEVE'S VIEWS" on the left side of the page and you get our entire WEEKEND CARD ABSOLUTELY FREE!!! NO BULLSHIT!!! NO CATCH!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X