Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Winner For Thursday From THe Experts

Expert Picks Handicapping

Both of our free picks win again on Wednesday! Our member’s picks took a hit Wednesday, no thanks to the Dodgers letting go of what should have been a beautiful low scoring win. For Wednesday, we have 4 more baseball picks on the board. These picks can be purchased for only $14.99 with a One Day Premier membership. Or register for a week at only $49.99. Can you really afford not to become a member? Check Us Out Now and Start Winning!!!

We are currently running a great promotion at Expert Picks. Sign up for a Free Account and be entered to win a FREE Premier membership in our weekly drawing! We will be giving away 1,2,3,and 7 day memberships every week until the end of the month. At Expert Picks we offer Free memberships to anyone that wants one! Just sign up and have instant access to additional free picks, current odds, a parlay calculator, an odds finder, live sports headlines updated hourly, handicapping and gambling articles, betting strategy from our Experts, polls and votes on interests and upcoming events, an online betting guide, and much more!

Free Pick For Wednesday September 10th

Sport: MLB Baseball
    Los Angeles @ Arizona
    1 Unit Pick: Under +8.5 for -105

"Winning is easy... With Experts on your team!"
    www.Expert-Picks.com

No I can't afford to become a member. You see, my dog, I won't say his name because I don't want him to get a complex, was outside 2 days ago doing his business, when he got into a fight with 2 squirrels busting his ass. They were going at it for a good 5 minutes when all of a sudden, my dog starts yelping. Another 2 minutes went by before I could calm him down. Everytime I told him to sit, so I could check for any wounds, he started crying again. Finally, after the 6th time, I just had him stand there and lo and behold, I found that one of the squirrels shoved an acorn up his ass. Well, that cost me 300.00 to straighten him out.

Oh, and then there was 2 weeks ago when I had to have some corns removed from my feet. Oh they really f*cking hurt. That was another 200.00.

Then, last night, I got a call from my 4th ex-wife. She was looking for child support for her 6th son from her 3rd marriage. I didn't have anything to do with that, but I said what the hell and sent her 50.00 and some coupons for Maxi-Pads.

So, to answer your question. I can't afford it.

:D

Comment

Working...
    X