Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzz 8-1 Saturday, 35-18 L53. TOP TOTALS 23-9 YTD 71.87%

Hi Players,

Saturday's Highly rated card came through going 8-1 in college football. Get the Sunday Card at www.buzzsportspicksservice.com $25.00

TOP TOTALS 23-9 YTD 71.87% College And Pro Combined. All Football Plays On Fire At 35-18 L44. 66.03%

NFL Top Total's Now 12-2 YTD. 4 Top Totals Go Today.

All Plays Monitored at the National Sports Monitor and On-Site to our rating system

College Football 8-1 Saturday and 10-1 L11

9-4 L2 Weeks NFL. NFL 5* Top Totals keep rolling at 12-2 YTD

After a 8-1 Saturday Our Sunday NFL Card Will Feature a 6* NFL Play Of The Week And 4 5* Top Totals (12-2 NFL YTD And 23-9 YTD College and Pro Combined)

Jacksonville vs. Kansas City
    Detroit vs. Washington
    Atlanta vs. Tennessee
    Cleveland vs. New England
    Tampa Bay vs. Indianapolis
    San Diego vs. Denver
    Chicago vs. Green Bay

Today's Free Play: Kansas gets in for the Saturday newsletter free play. Sunday take the Seattle Seahawks. Good road spot, getting points and catching the Steelers at a good time off a loss and with key injuries

Todays card 25.00 at www.buzzsportspicksservice.com

Good Luck
    Buzz
    www.buzzsportspicksservice.com
    Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

Check your e-mail

Comment

my email has been down since last night. try my backup email at [email protected]

Buzz
      Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

Comment

looks like my regular email is back up at [email protected]

Comment

Working...
        X