NFL/NCAA Week Two

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL/NCAA Week Two

Last week we promised an Outright Dog Winner as our Warranty Game of the Week and we delivered with Colorado State. This Week's Warranty is even better...

Get signed up for our 8-week special, and if we do not SWEEP THE BOARD 3-0 then the remainder of the 20 Issues of the Spread Report Online is FREE for the rest of the Season--including College Bowl Games and all the way through to the Superbowl.

One Game Saturday, one game Sunday, and a play on Monday Night: 3-0 or the rest of the season is FREE. That's how confident I am in these 3 games.

After the first week of this year's Spread Report Online the positive feedback is already coming in--they absolutely LOVE IT. And the Formula games are just getting started going 3-1 in College last week (91-35 ATS last season).

The Pro Formula games begin THIS WEEK. And while we didn't have any Formula games last week, the SRO came in at 2-2 on the Pro releases Sunday, and then my selections registered another two wins with the Titans and the Bucs to bring the total to 4-2 in Pros as monitored at bigguy.com and gurutracker.com.

Okay, this week's complimentary Picks:

NCAA: Troy State +10.5 over UAB
    NFL: JAGUARS +3 over Bills

Folks, the Formulas have a full slate of College Picks this Saturday! And I've got FIVE Pro games going Sunday--four of them live Underdogs! Then Monday Night I've got a Super Play on the Cowboys-GIANTS Matchup!

For the cost of a tipsheet, you can be more than just a spectator reading about the winning results each week--and wishing you had got the Formula games sooner. So get on board my Friend, and Get Ready, here they come...

dave
    http://www.footballformulas.com
Working...
X