Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunday Night Winner FREE from #1 Football Capper on the Net!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Night Winner FREE from #1 Football Capper on the Net!

Here's my Sunday Night Play FREE:

5 Units on Tennessee -3.5 -110 (For analysis, sign up for free picks at http://www.GuruWins.com and you can see the write up for this selection)

As for today I have gone 3-0 as you can see below (and verifiable at TrackPicks and National Sports Monitor as always):

5 Units on Minnesota Vikings +5 -110

This line surprises me somewhat when you consider recent history between these 2 teams. Minnesota is 4-0 ATS vs. the Pack the past 2 years. Minnesota is a star that is rising in this handicapper's opinion. The offense looks to be running well in the preseason and the defense is slowly getting a little better. Green Bay on the other hand has offense but their defense is worse than in years past. They have injury woes on defense as well. I look for Minnesota to play well on opening weekend and if they don't beat Green Bay in Lambeau ourtright, they should at least stay within 3 points of them.

5 Units on Buffalo Bills U 46 -110

Buffalo did great in the off-season to improve their defense, getting Sam Adams and Takeo Spikes. I realize both offenses are pretty good but both defenses should be better than last season. The loss of Peerless Price will hurt Drew Bledsoe for the first few weeks until he develops some solid chemistry with Josh Reed. He has Moulds to go to but he needs that secondary receiver to find the open spots on the field as I expect the Patriots will be double covering Moulds most of the day. Lawyer Malloy will help the Bills defense as well as he knows the Patriots offense and should be able to keep Brady & Co. down most of the day. Only reason I am not taking the Bills as the play here is due to the questions on offense with Price gone. One thing I definitely feel will happen is that the FG kickers on both teams should get great work.

5 Units on Arizona Cardinals O 39 -110

I really like the Lions offense to put up some solid numbers this year, especially against subpar defenses like the Cardinals. Even with James Stewart out the Lions have enough firepower to keep them in many games this upcoming season. The Cardinals should be able to put some on the board as well mainly due to the fact that the Lions defense isn't all that good. Don't be surprised if we hit the over right around the midway point in the 3rd quarter or even sooner. Blake will connect for at least one long TD in this game and Harrington will have the better overall game to get us the over.

Last season I started off the NFL season 14-2. Will history repeat itself? Got the Guru? If not, you should! http://www.GuruWins.com the only URL you need to win this season!

Nice winner...

Hope you were with me on this one as it hits and completes the sweep for my clients as well!

Big MNF selection goes tomorrow, to get it please visit http://www.GuruWins.com

SportsGuru
    [email protected]
    all picks are monitored at TrackPicks and National Sports Monitor

Comment

Working...
    X