Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 3 college football 6 pak!!!!!!!

Week 2 6 pak went 5-1 ats
    Week 3 6 pak is now up and available,login today and get my 6 pak for saturdaus games!!!
    Our 6 pak for week 3 is now up and available,get our pay after you win service and there no credit card or intial payment upfront required. Go to our website and create a "pay after you win" acct,once you have done that you will then able to login and get the 6 pak for week 3 of college football today.
    You will get 6 plays each week,if we go 4-2 ats or better that is considered a winning week. After results are in we will email you a paypal invoice for $50 for that weeks play's. As long as you continue to pay your weekly invoices your acct will be active for the following weeks plays.
    Follow this link to signup for the pay after you win acct http://thecollegecapper.com/members_...nd=signup_page We are an honest handicapping service looking to build longlasting friendships with our customers,our job is win,so why pay someone who is not winning you any money!!!!!!!
    Give us a try this season,we think you'll like what you see!!!!!!!! http://www.thecollegecapper.com

This weeks college freeplay is:N.Mex +10

Not even gonna wait and see what possible injuries or suspensions factor in this for this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
      Not even gonna wait and see what possible injuries or suspensions factor in this for this weekend?
      Is that important ??
      jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by baseballdave
        Is that important ??
        As a service, I would think taking every aspect of the game into consideration wouldn't be much to ask for

Comment

As a service, I would think taking every aspect of the game into consideration wouldn't be much to ask for
          You mean they actually should look at stuff like that ?? Stuff like injuries, suspensions, weather, etc. is important ?? What about line movement ?? That doesn't need to looked at either, does it ??

Comment

You mean they actually should look at stuff like that ?? Stuff like injuries, suspensions, weather, etc. is important ?? What about line movement ?? That doesn't need to looked at either, does it ??
            If I'm a service, and this might just be me, but I'm knowing which player's girlfriends are on the rag, who's up late getting pussy every night and could be a little winded come game day, if they're wearing their lucky underwear or not, I mean I'm on top of it!

Comment

If I'm a service, and this might just be me, but I'm knowing which player's girlfriends are on the rag, who's up late getting pussy every night and could be a little winded come game day, if they're wearing their lucky underwear or not, I mean I'm on top of it!
              If I sign up for your service, can I have the underwear ??

Comment

If I sign up for your service, can I have the underwear ??

Comment

Salutations

Guys i have been very sucessfully jumping on the games early,on saturday's i have at least 3 games on at the sametime,i try to view every box score and game summary for games i can't watch. Last year went 62-35-1 ats,there will be times later in the season where the games won't be released until thursdays but not an hour before gametime like others.What i would suggest is just give us a try and our service will speak for itself.If you are getting winners,do you really care how early we are giving them to you?

Wish you a profitable college football season!!!!! Santa Claus is coming to town!!!! Goodluck......

Comment

I for the most part agree...

my plays are ready for this weekend.....

been fairly early on all college plays and I'm 13-5-1 because of being on the right side of line moves.

just my thoughts...

T

King T Sports Handicapping Service

www.KingTSports.net

Comment

Goodman!!

Smart man,keep up the good work!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X