CFB Comp Plays for 9/6!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFB Comp Plays for 9/6!!!

Before I get to my CFB Plays for today let's take a look at yesterdays action. It was a bad day and a good day at the same time. I hit the first leg of my 3 PLAY Guarantee as Minnesota beat Texas.
    The second pick is up right now at www.luckyleprechaunsports.com Be sure and visit to get this FREE guaranteed pick.

The rest of my day went like this.

On the down side of a horrible day, I had the worst day in about 3 weeks on the OVER/UNDERS as I lost all three games. Ouch!!! I also lost with Atlanta over Pitt in game 2 of their DH.

On the plus side, I hit with Minnesota, Toronto , and the White Sox.

Now here is todays college picks wi th one of them missing. You have to visit my site to get my top College Pick of the Day as a part of my 3 PLAY Guarantee. Remember it's FREE.

Auburn -8.5 over Georgia Tech: The Auburn Tigers come into this one hungry after last weeks disaster at the hands of USC. Some had this team pegged as a possible National Title team and now they know another loss will end that dream for them. Georgia Tech is also 0-1 as they took it on the chin vs BYU, surrendering 362 yards in the process. Take note that Auburn is 6-1 ATS on the road following a loss as a favorite. I know the line is big for a team that just got shutout at home, but I believe its a trap. Take the points as the Tigers win big here. AUBURN 34-17

Connecticut -16 over Army: The UConn Huskies Are gonna be a team to watch all year long. I feel that they have the potential for a 9-2 or 8-3 season and a huge upset somewhere along the way. Last week vs Indiana they rolled up 34 points & 507 yards, including 200 on the ground. Now they face an Army team that allowed 210 ypg on the ground last year and 40.9 ppg. UConn could have an easier time here then they did in beating indiana by 24 pts. Huskies Roll. UCONN 42-14

NC State -7.5 over Wake Forest: The Demon Deacons used a little bit of luck to beat Boston College last week, as turnovers and penalties cost the Eagles the game. Wake was acctually outgained by 140 yards, but still got the win. That won't happen here as the Wolfpack is solid on both sides of the ball and they don't make many mistakes. This game has blowout written all over it. Take note that wake is 1-9 ATS at home off a win vs an opponent that is also off a win, and that NC State is 10-5 ATS vs Wake since 1988. NC STATE 31-13

OTHER PICKS
    Notre Dame over Washington State
    Memphis +8 over Mississippi
    West Virginia -9.5 over East Carolina
    Tennessee -19 over Marshall

GOOD LUCK TODAY!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Owner
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
Working...
X