Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 29 MLB

August 29, 2007

The streak of losing days has now reached four...the longest such streak of the season thus far. None of the days have been completely devastating, but cumulatively the losses are starting to become a nuisance. I have made more in one day than I have lost these past four combined, but at the moment that doesn't seem to matter. What is important at this stage is to grind the numbers for the slate tomorrow and look to get the proverbial monkey off of my back.

The Tuesday slate of plays went 4-7 -2.49 units. The winning selections were G1 Pittsburgh -1.5, St Louis, Tampa Bay, and the Yankees. Losing plays for the day were Atlanta -1.5, the Mets, Milwaukee, Washington, Cleveland -1.5, the White Sox, and Oakland. All I can say is that I am still working hard to produce winning plays, and I feel this slump will soon correct itself.... and hopefully in a big way. For the season, the record of the MLB selections is 276-279 +33.12 units. The current unit total is 8.75 units below the season high mark of +41.87 that was reached last Friday night.

I am generally not one to complain much if at all, BUT for one night I have to release a little frustration from what I watched on Tuesday.

First complaint is to Mr Borowski of the Indians. How can a closer with an ERA of 5.64 have 38 saves on the season? The guy just gets to me in a bad way with the way he continously flounders leads late in the game. I have the Indians -1.5, they score twice for me in the 8th to take a 3 run lead...but I knew in the back of mind that Borowski could kill the bet, and guess what....he choked it away.

Second complaint is to the Mets bullpen. After Glavine masterfully danced around the Phillies for 7 innings he hands the ball to the bullpen with a 2-0 lead. Of course right away the Phillies walk all over the relivers for a two run inning....then win on a walk-off in the 10th.

Lately I can't catch any breaks late in games....let me put it another way, ALL the breaks seem to be going against me. Every single game is on pins and needles no matter how large a lead my selection jumps out to. 4-0, 5-0....it doesn't seem to matter because in the 8th or better yet the 9th inning will see the play go in the toilet.

With that out of my system, it's unlikely to hear me CRY about losing anymore for awhile. I've grown to know that the unlikely is likely, and that you never take any win, or loss for that matter for granted.

I have my first premium release ready for the upcoming season ready to go. It's from the Thursday schedule and must win for you or your money will be promptly REFUNDED.....I mean I will literally have your money back in your PayPal account as the game clock goes to zero.

From now until Sunday, I am reducing the price of my football packages by 20%. The regular price of $199 for either the college or NFL is reduced to $159, and the price of the combination college and NFL package is $239 .....regularly $299. King T Sports is a service dedicated to hard work, honesty, and the hope for every client to increase their bankroll.

If your looking for a "LOCK", "GAME OF THE YEAR", or the "BURY YOUR MAN" release then this service will not be able to meet your demands. This service is geared toward long term disciplined wagering that will optimize our clients ability to profit over the course of an entire season....year after year. With King T Sports you will know that an honest and forthright effort is being made to select winning plays.

For the comp MLB play today....I will back the Reds as they send their best hurler to the hill in opposition of the one of the worst pitchers in the league. Pirates took a DH from the Reds on Tuesday, and are a hot team of the moment. The Reds should be able to take this one as the Pirates have had absolutely no success with Snell on the mound.

Cincinnati Harang -107

GOOD LUCK today...

King T

King T Sports Handicapping Service

www.KingTSports.net

here is my full mlb card for wednesday.

after a momentary mental breakdown last night, i am hoping the gambling gods will help in turning my luck around....

Oakland DiNardo +129
    Cleveland Sabathia -104
    Boston Beckett -102
    Baltimore Trachsel +114

Colorado Francis -112
    Atlanta Carlyle -104
    Cincinnati Harang -107
    NY Mets Perz -109
    St Louis Wells +146
    Arizona Owings +137

the very BEST OF LUCK to everyone

T